220 Triathlon Awards 2019

Yeah fair one

Honorary member, eh? Does she not even pay subs :joy::rofl::joy:

In her salary I would seriously hope soā€¦!

My mate mentioned her earlier in the week said she was up for some award in 220.

She has links there geographically but donā€™t think sheā€™s outside TF Chester every Tuesday and Thursday ā€¦?!

Heā€™s a real nice fella but wasnā€™t very ā€œ complimentary ā€œ

Iā€™m sure sheā€™s a nice lady but draftgate has stuck.

she is. I know her to talk to as met her a number of times in my role as a TO and herā€™s as either GB athlete or on mejia duties. but I have no idea why she was nominated beyond her celeb status as sheā€™s probably the most high profile media celeb knocking around the circuit.

2 Likes

I did a 5 mile(ish) trail run in the summer. It was a very basic, local fundraiser for a local park & LM was there along with perhaps 50 other people.

To be fair on this occasion she didnā€™t draft anyone, but she did use her dog for a cani-tow :joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s probably harsh ā€¦!
Sheā€™s obviously a decent athlete.

Chester tri tooā€¦! ( Honorary )

Iā€™m right behind her ā€¦

Or should that be the other way around ?!?!

Iā€™ll say one thing about Munchkin - sheā€™s prepared to get stuck in and give events a good go, and not just do it 'cos they think it will enhance their status.

1 Like

she has done and is doing quite a bit for womenā€™s participation in triā€¦but she gets a platform to sell her image as a resultā€¦

on the topic of awardsā€¦i have no idea how you get shortlistedā€¦but as a writer, i have been approached a couple of times to provide copy for a reduced fee for advertisingā€¦