A place for random, light hearted nonsense

As above really.

Who do you get?

Muse for me, which is pretty decent.

2 Likes

Tears for Fears from where I was born. Craig Davis for where I live.

1 Like

Of course, we got sodding Robbie Williams.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of those ones up in the northernmost counties!

I’ve gone from the Beatles to Gary Barlow.

Notwithstanding my epic lack of migratory ambition, it’s (no offence to GB) a bit of a comedown.

1 Like

Genesis for me. Glad to avoid Rick Astley who lives round this neck of the woods

I’ve got Little Boots. I’d say I don’t know who she is, but I used to play rugby with her brother. Still couldn’t tell you one of her songs…

3 Likes

Did her brother have little rugby boots?:grinning:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. I’d never heard of Shed Seven before I’d met my partner - can you guess where he’s from :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Reckon I contributed, I definitely bought “chasing rainbows” on cassette single back in the day…

:clap: :clap:

I don’t remember. I was too busy shivering on the sidelines. #LifeAsASub :frowning:

2 Likes

Who the f* are FKA Twigs?

1 Like

I seriously thought Somerset would have between REEF or the Wurzels. :smile:

2 Likes

Managed to avoid James Blunt. Phew.

Yeah i took a 2nd look at that closely. :laughing:

Level 42 for the Isle of Wight? That makes sense, Mark King always slapped that bass like he had a couple of extra thumbs :grinning:

Muse would be a good fit for Poet :wink:. I am Muse by birth, so maybe I should keep quiet.

I saw Muse in the Horden Pavillion in Sydney, two days before I saw TOOL at the Sydney Ent Ctr. I couldn’t hear a thing for week!

2 Likes

Keane

really??

1 Like

I think it’s a she!

Yeah i thought Joss Stone for Somerset. But she’s down as Kent (I think). Must’ve moved to Somerset later.