All things wordle

Wordle 208 4/6

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Sooo stupid on 3rd guess :tired_face:

2 Likes

Google chrome has an issue with that. Possibly because Google didn’t come up with the game :woman_shrugging:t4:

Doesn’t appear to be a valid US scrabble word anyway… Which is the wordlist isn’t it?

Summary

You can see the wordlist by looking at the source :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I said that above! (Or perhaps in the other thread?)

Jim - I don’t look at the list.

@awildt - I’m using Chrome on iOS and it works for me :+1:t3: Just go all the way to share, then go to text your partner your result and it’ll pop up in an SMS. Cut/paste that to here. Et voila :fr:

You mean you’ve not already memorised valid scrabble words for when you need to play your kids at scrabble?

1 Like

I found that one easy. Press share then copy text and paste it in here, works on Android Chrome

Wordle 208 3/6

:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Wordle 208 5/6

:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

Annoyingly drew a couple of blanks digging for letters. Got there though

1 Like

So is it the same word for everyone?

Or does it choose one from a small pool each day?

Looks like mine was the same as yours

Same for everyone

1 Like

Same word for everyone each day

1 Like

:+1:t2:

How annoying

Wordle 208 6/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:

1 Like

Squeaked in for 6

Wordle 208 6/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

We’re not pasting in hidden code here just silly fonts

Using my technique described above, you should’ve got todays in three goes.

I diverged from the method and failed :frowning:

It’s a guess between two words to get it in three.

1 Like

Whilst it is a good method, i found that it takes the fun out of it for me. Just turns it into a boring procedural style activity. I know doing it a little looser is still a process of deduction, trial and error etc etc but it just feels a little less contrived.

1 Like

What’s everyone’s start work?

I’ve been using STONE

I took the poet approach with adieu

3 Likes