And now for the gallery... ...what images have you got?

Local street does a gawdy lights display. For charity. People come from all over and park like dickheads which has caused a number of arguments

11 Likes

Current view of the NE coast looking south towards Saltburn and the edge of the NY moors.

17 Likes

No pic but the fish survived! :pray: :face_with_peeking_eye:

15 Likes

Public info sign in a garage loo.

Looks like there is literally no scenario in which you should not drink water :man_shrugging:t2::smiley:

14 Likes

It’s pretty obvious - no pee at all - no need to drink water!

2 Likes

Sign sponsored by Evian?
:roll_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

If you see me anywhere near this fucker, shoot me.

12 Likes

I can think of nothing worse than a cruise. Especially on that monstrosity

6 Likes

It looks like a kids’ toy, the Barbie Ocean Princess Cruise Palace or something.

6 Likes

Mrs T has been trying to get me on a cruise for years

Will be a cold day in hell……

4 Likes

Indeed. My parents go on them because my Mum needs a handful of Valium to get on a plane (shes like Mr T). I am more scared of a boat sinking than a plane crashing. Just wouldnt want to be stuck on the same slow moving place, surrounded by the same people. Dock somewhere, you’ve got 3 hours to have a look and if you’re late we fucking off without you

9 Likes

I want to see that bad boy made into a Christmas film with Bruce Willis

4 Likes

Not the most stunning picture but I’ve had a couple of days of epic walks. Me and the dog have clocked a bit over 40km, great weather for walking but not the best for photos.

13 Likes

Move over David Attenborough, a career in wildlife photography awaits :rofl:

Otter on the flood debris up against Worcester Bridge. Not only was it dark but there are uplighters under the bridge which make it even harder to get anything down at water level.
Pleased I’ve seen it though as people kept posting on FB and I’d always missed it.

11 Likes

Here’s a slightly better one someone else took in daylight

11 Likes

Funkster’s mates were back out in force at the Uni today. Last year we had the Batmobile, this year we got these:
Ecto1 turned up while we were in the gym and there was a bit of a scrum round it when we came out so couldn’t get a decent picture of that one.

Loads of Storm Troopers, Chewy, Sand People, Ghost Busters etc

6 Likes

24 Likes

Bloody hell. That top one is incredible. What are these taken with?

2 Likes

Nikon Z8, and 70-200 lens, vivid picture mode.

Thanks, re the picture.

5 Likes

Just looked that camera up! :flushed: Some piece of kit that!

2 Likes