And now for the gallery... ...what images have you got?

Early bumble with family up (as far as was safe in the conditions) and down Snowdon this morning

13 Likes

I’m in…

Just spent the last 10 mins chasing and fighting about 20 kids. All good fun! :joy:

11 Likes

Nice shirt.

2 Likes

Trousers :flushed:

Obeying your orders :joy:

2 Likes

Yes to that shirt :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Looks like you’ve pulled :smiley:, have a great night.

Is the fella in the background getting a bollocking :joy:?

12 Likes

The guy in the background has probably taken 5 minutes out to go on TriTalk , and just been busted

9 Likes

He’s youtubing ‘how to dance like a pro at a wedding’.

Pics later please GB :joy: :boom:

6 Likes

19 Likes

What do you mean, there’s another alphafly to come :rage::joy:

8 Likes

“You told me it was going to be a 30min run.”

9 Likes

Actually he’s checking if the stack on her shoes breaches IAAF rules, and it’s not looking good

8 Likes

“Look I didn’t know they were going to mention me by name when they asked if anyone knew of any lawful impediment…”

9 Likes

What do you mean we’re at the wrong wedding?

5 Likes

:rofl::joy:. we’ve all been there.

4 Likes

Long Man of Wilmington

16 Likes

Beachy Head Marathon goes above that between Jevington and Alfriston although you won’t see if from the event as the track is just over the S side of the hill.

Run and biked past that many times when we lived in Eastbourne

Thought to have been carved in the 16th or 17th century although it’s origin is unclear

3 Likes

At the garden ctr, which seems to be our new 2nd home!

5 Likes

When I was visiting my mum, we went to the nursery on the Leckford Estate. Can highly recommend, although you probably know it already!!! It’s the nicest nursery I’ve ever been to :blush:

Been there dozens of times. Strangely only ever for coffee with the cycling club.
Never actually been around the nursery. Owned by John Lewis

1 Like