And now for the gallery... ...what images have you got?

Worcester Uni hold their graduation ceremonies in the Cathedral. My son’s due to graduate next year at which point there’ll probably be some kind of cock up and it will be in the back room of a local pub :grimacing:

5 Likes

PDC from the balcony

16 Likes

In Putsborough . Different apartment, 3 bedder. View from the lounge and our bedroom. LO gets the car park view :smile:

13 Likes

Today…

The Red Arrows and a Lancaster bomber are above that :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy:

12 Likes

The sea haar has been spectacular today. Huge temperature difference between sea and land.

4 Likes

The haar in Poolewe this afternoon.

13 Likes

Sun going down on Puts town

16 Likes

Visiting my parents this weekend & we’ve just been out for a meal at Kippford. It’s been a gorgeous day & the light this evening is brilliant.

18 Likes

Putsbrough was my childhood holiday venue. Mum and Dad wouldn’t go anywhere else. Many very happy memories

1 Like

Yeah we like it here, except the mega tight lane leading up to it!

1 Like

Surf is still flat but at least the coffee is on!

11 Likes

Sunrise stroll near where I live on Friday am. There appeared to be a film crew working

24 Likes

Couple of ostriches

Can’t jump fences can they? :thinking:

20 Likes

Poor ostriches, they’re just a snack for whatever else is out there. I’m surprised the fence isn’t bigger.

3 Likes

You’ll need a good sized loaf to make soldiers for an ostrich egg!

4 Likes

You’d do it length ways, surely. Cut it into four.

2 Likes

Looks like there’s something there FP… you just need a decent reef instead of that sandy beach malarkey…… :grin:

(Oh, and 25kts of cross shore breeze, but doubt we’ll agree on that one! :joy:)

1 Like

It was a glorious day for a channel crossing yesterday.

18 Likes

You know, I’d never heard of Putsborough until you mentioned it; I’d always just thought it was part of the greater Woolacombe beach.

looks like the Newhaven - Dieppe route with Seaford Head in the distance

1 Like