Did we ever do a poll on this

This came up yesterday at home; I’m sure lots of you remember it. We’re split 50/50 in our house; males W/G, females B/B…

• Blue/Black
  • White/Gold
0 voters

The_dress_blueblackwhitegold

Oh hang on. I bote Blue/black from memeory as that what I recall it being but in the picture posted its white / gold.

It always look white/gold to me but I just went into the thread where you originally posted it and it flashed up for a second before disappearing and it was clearly blue/black when it flashed up. Weird.

2 Likes

Yeah so of scroll up and down in this thread it changes. One min white gold next blue black.

3 Likes

Hm, I’m scrolling and it’s not changing. I used a downloaded image of the original from Wikipedia.

It’s all about the lighting & overexposure of the image apparently; blues vs yellow light and how the brain processes it

Just saying…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought was going to be about the most popular / funniest / immature / hardcore trainer poll.

Anyway is white and gold.

3 Likes

I can’t believe only 1x black/blue. I showed my wife the picture here on my phone to check it ‘worked’ and she still said black/blue.

Sorry @GRamsay looks like you have to complete an Ironman before you reach enlightenment :rofl:

5 Likes

There was a point earlier where I saw white/gold but now every time I look its blue black.

Maybe Im the enlightened one and your all heathens.

1 Like

Yes, changes often for me too, all depends on the ambient light

3 Likes

Aaagg

at work this was white and gold 100%

now at home it’s blue and black

Do pixel RGB values give a definitive answer?

2 Likes

It’s never been a gender thing has it?

Me white gold
Youngest white gold
Second youngest blue gold
Partner blue black

So…we’re nuts

1 Like

The dark bits are a yellow-y mid-range dark colour
The light bits are a blue-y mid-range light colour

I had it on screen, just before I walked to asda, and it was white, returning, it was blue, but the colours picker was still picking very nothing colours

1 Like

I meant in our household!

1 Like

WTF? It was gold and white for me in the office but now I’m home it’s blue and black
:flushed:

2 Likes

You’re ACDC.

1 Like

Back in Black?
Thunderstruck?
Highway to Hell?
:roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

Probably not Little Lover…Whole Lotta Rosie?

1 Like

Blue when I scroll up to it every time, changes to white and gold within a second

1 Like

It’s changed for me now.

1 Like

Take no notice, they’ve been shot down in flames.

1 Like