Diet & Weight Loss

What is normal in this sense though? If it’s the range in which 95% of apparently healthy subjects lie, which I think is one statistical definition, then that could vary from region to region perhaps?

Yours sounds good whatever :+1:

I’m quite impressed you get through 8 or so litres of Coke (Pepsi) a week!

2 Likes

Random fact - there’s no “P” letter here so on the other side of the bottle it’s spelt بيبسي pronounced “Bibsii”

We are having some people round on Friday night & am afraid they are going to get offfered Bibsii, zero beer or fruit juice.

3 Likes

By sheer coincidence, I watched this yesterday.

4 Likes

So;

1. Fuelling workouts
  2. Food diary and ‘meal prep Sundays’
  3. Protein awareness

I already have 1 and 3 sorted. Can’t see meal prep Sundays happening - I guess that bit is where you are controlling the food you eat the most and ensuring appropriate nutrition/portions.

2 Likes

Different places have different ranges (for everything) because its different labs, machines, sensitivities etc.

And just when you think you’ve wrapped your head around most of them, you go and work in a new country. Where not only are the normal and reference ranges different, but so are the units of measurement.

So something you have a handle on in mmol/l, say, gets reported in mg/l and it’s back to the books every time.

2 Likes

Back on the Beetroot juice (freshly juiced)

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Is it a combo of beet and orange? Looks good

Yes beet and orange. I don’t mind straight beet juice, but its nicer with an orange, and the extra vitamine C must be benefitial

My BP has been a little higher than I would like. I find the beetroot juice seems to help, and I would rather stay off pills

2 Likes