Here we go again…

https://www.velogames.com/

League Name: Tri Talk
League Code: 50226888

9 riders, no substitutions allowed.

3 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

Ah nice one. I looked last week and there was nothing in it, so I thought it had been cancelled.

Right first draft complete.

Interestingly they’ve shifted the categories and riders within them a little bit this year.

2 Likes

Team Pedalaré are in.

Let’s see what this motley crew can do.

1 Like

I’m in. Thanks for setting this up. May could well be a washout but this could at least make turbo sessions more bearable.

1 Like

Well that’s my team completely reshuffled from yesterday! :rofl:

1 Like

eenie meanie miny mo

1 Like

Tough, isn’t it?

The big question is Bernal. Will he be in any sort of form? If so, he’ll wrap it up. If not, lot of credit down the drain….

1 Like

Yep. Stick or twist there.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s way too expensive compared to the other favourites and a lot of eggs in one basket but the GC contender pool is thin for the giro.

1 Like

Thought this was a fantasy dole office post - my fantasy giro - you know what they used to say at art school: from GSA to JSA :rofl:

1 Like

Will his back hold up?

Is Groenwwegen (sic?) back for this one?

Stage 13 - WTF!?!?
Are they just doing laps of an airstrip or something :rofl:

Yes he is. First proper race back i believe.

Media are going to be like wolves tracking an elk!!

First race back for Remco as well

Im in. Usual dartboard approach to picking the riders

1 Like

Never done this before, but I’m in.

2 Likes

Might i suggest that we use this thread for general discussion on the race, teams, points etc.

Could we agree on a basic rule, something like no spoilers here until 22:00 on the day of the stage. That should give people a chance to catch up on the stage highlights in the evening.

I have set up another Giro thread for discussion on the race as and when the action is unfolding.

3 Likes

How come some of you have funky jerseys? Is it because it’s not your first fantasy rodeo?

Something like ‘settings, team settings’ then there’s a big list to choose from.

1 Like