Fantasy TdF 2023: ***NO SPOILERS BEFORE 8PM HIGHLIGHTS***

What’s the deadline? I REALLY NEED TO BE ENGAGED with this, as not having a Giro team meant I didn’t watch a single stage, despite having GCN+. Still don’t know who won!

As my kids would say: “sad times”

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve put an initial team in. But then I remembered it’s the one with transfers, so I need to be more tactical. Mine was a well balanced team.

Need to find the time to look at the course profile and then work out a (rough) planned rotation as the early stages make way for the mountains etc.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I should be doing the same! How many swaps is it, 6?

:person_shrugging:t3:

Need to go look at it tonight again.

J. Bauer. And TdF 2022 is going to be the hardest day of his life.

2 Likes

Decided to go with 3 superstars. The rest filler.

3 Likes

Are we dealing with race gossip here or in another thread?

3 Likes

Ive thrown a team together, as usual beyond the big names Ive no clue what im doing.

2 Likes

Team in. No doubt I’ll change it before the start!

Bahrain Victorious need to seriously consider their choice of staff.

2 Likes

Just a heads up guys, Velogames also has the TDF. No substitutions, just pick and leave them to it.

1 Like

Oohh I like that.

I’ll run both! Wonder what changed. Why did ASO suddenly let them ‘have it back’?

1 Like

Website seems to say something about making swaps to choose daily winners. Haven’t read it in detail as I’m in the office and they block gambling sites!

2 Likes

Trentin out with Covid as is one of the Jumbo DS

Looks like it’s going to end up last man standing for GC!

1 Like

They’re calling it a stage hunter replacement. There will be a separate league table for stage hunters.

If I’m reading it correctly they won’t count for the overall points??

Bahrain Victorious were raided by the police for a 2nd time, so someone must think that there’s something to find there :open_mouth:

I wonder if they’re looking at UAE too :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ive taken any riders I had with them out of my team, in case they all get binned off suddenly! Had to replace someone else who is now out as well

1 Like

Is that the second time this week you mean?
Or second time overall?

BV say it’s just a vendetta against them.
Of no merit.

(Cycling News/Weekly keeps crashing my phone, so can’t read it!)

1 Like

2nd time this week

1 Like

Right, a plan so cunning even Baldrick would be mwhahaha-ing into his Cappucino.

Probably won’t work :smile: