Fitba chatter

I’d like Luton to make it, all being well that would take care of one of the relegation spots next season!

2 Likes

Looks like two Premier League sides slugging it out… both too good for the Championship…. Great game so far!

First footy game I went to was at the City ground. My mum’s friend lived in Nottingham and we went over to visit. My dad wanted to take me and my brother to the races but it wasn’t on so went to watch Forest v WBA. Being amazed at how awesome Cyril Regis was (& it was a lovely sunny day) is all I remember. I have a soft spot for Forest so hope they go up.

2 Likes

Wtf Liverpool?

Pull your collective fingers out

Phew

Diaz - best Premier League buy this season

1 Like

Hope City manage to pull this off!

Errr…

1 Like

Grealish comes on with City 1-0 up and doing very nicely, fast forward 40 minutes and they’re 3-1 down and his biggest contribution is shouting fuck off to a Madrid player when he went down injured/cramping, oops!

3 Likes

I have heard it said refereeing would be better of ex-players became ref’s. Good to see Harry Kane isn’t waiting until he retires :rofl:

1 Like

Ooh, I’m not watching this.

How’s the game?

Did I miss something first half??

One way traffic, altho Liverpool didn’t create a huge amount. VVD hit the bar from a corner. But Hojbjerg also hit the post from range

1 Like

Oosh

Bastard :rofl:

1 Like

Had to happen

1 Like

I thought points would be dropped today. Can’t see the murderous, oil state owned team hurting the human rights abusing, oil state team tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah not good for either team.

I expect wins for both City and Arsenal tomorrow

1 Like

Yeah, me too. I think the only team who might take points of Man City is West Ham. You never know though.

1 Like

We want West Ham to win all the games mainly so Utd are in the Conference League, the side effect to the other half of Manchester just adds to it.

1 Like

Last 5 minutes of Citeh has been a masterclass in passing the other team out of the game

2 Likes