Giro d'Italia 2021 - **AS IT HAPPENS - SPOILERS **

I was just about to set up a separate no spoiler thread for general Giro chat, but looks like the fantasy league page will perform that role.

As a consequence i thought i’d set up a live, as it happens thread full of spoilers for chat/discussion as the stages are taking place.

6 Likes

I forget is the Giro then one that ITV4 dont cover?

Not sure sorry. I’ve got the GCN annual pass this year, so i’ll use that as it’s convenient for me.

Yeah, they usual do the Tour & the Vuelta but not the Giro. Not seen anything about this year yet.

I watched the Giro last year (highlights show). What App/site was that on? Streamed it on the laptop. Wiggo was a regular guest. Not GCN or Eurosport.

Ah i think i remember. Wasn’t it some weird app from deep in the freeview list.

Yeah not on ITV4 but should be on S4C (with Welsh commentary!) which you can get through BBC iPlayer

And highlights on Quest (I think?) which is deep in the Freeview channels

2 Likes

Quest. That’s it.

Wasn’t that just because G was supposed to win?

Eurosport have it as well.

1 Like

Just looked, and Quest are showing a highlights show at 7pm daily :+1: I watched it Online via their website last year.

Pretty sure that wasn’t the first time they’ve had it. And confirmed they have it again this year:

https://www.s4c.cymru/en/press/post/42906/watch-every-stage-of-giro-ditalia-2021-on-s4c/

Arh Quest. With the worst music in the world.

1 Like

Two new kits for the Giro then.

Israel and EF both released them today.

1 Like

Like this one!

It’s quite cool isn’t it. Be keen to see the speedsuit version on the first day.

1 Like

THIS DOES NOT HELP MY NEW BIKE FUND :rofl::see_no_evil:

I’ve had emails from MAAP and UC today, too.
Both have some great new colour ways :rofl::money_with_wings:

HERE WE GO!!!
Today is the day :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

First GT of the season, beyond excited :biking_man:t2:‍♂:biking_man:t2::mountain_biking_man:t2:‍♂:mountain_biking_man:t2::mountain_biking_woman:

2 Likes