All Things Cats

Not eating, not making a fuss, not ripping the chicken off my evening meal.
Seems content… I really should be used to it after well over 2 years when the vets said she should already be dead. But on she goes.

11 Likes

That’s class !

1 Like
1 Like

WTF is that?

Tinder for cat lovers. But is has no intent… you’re not going to hook up. I’ve just started playing with it :grin:

There’s not much to it now that dig into it!

Looks almost as odd in real life!!

10 Likes

The cat from 3 doors down giving zero fucks about our dog.

That cat will happily sit on the wall for hours while our dogs go nuts in the garden below.

7 Likes

Pretty sure our cat has snaffled at least one of the robins that had been building a nest in our hedge :cry:

Not seen or heard either of them for a couple of days & there was a bit of bird torso - sans red breast - on the patio a few days ago.

Evil wee bastard doesn’t seem to care.

8 Likes

2 hours+ digging over the lawn.
spread seeds / compost
I watched the cat shit in the middle of the patch and dig it over
arsehole

7 Likes

Mine would do exactly that, staring straight at me as the tail was twitching :grin: .

5 Likes

My Doris has the face of an angel, even people who don’t really like cats say “ she’s really pretty” and she is.

She is a MURDERER … anything flies, birds, mice, she even had a go at a hedgehog?
But thought better of it.
It’s in there DNA I guess.

6 Likes

Court fight looms over Sainsbury’s cat ban - BBC News

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Lovely pics and a lovely life.

I’m sure he appreciated his years and your family. X

4 Likes

To cats and their amazing ability to make humans feel special :heart: I’m glad he had a lovely life with your family and you.

4 Likes

Sounds like there was a lot of mutual affection between Team Fruit Thief & Ellie. I’m sure she’s having another long cat rest in that sunny spot in the sky.

5 Likes

You’re a good man Mr FT. Cats are smart enough to know this.

To Ellie :+1:

5 Likes

Awww what a lovely, heartfelt post Fruity. Sorry to hear that, but sounds as good a way to go as any for your lovely cat. :heart:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss but it sounds like Ellie had it good. Hopefully happy where she’s sleeping now.

1 Like

:heart:

2 Likes

Heartwarming @fruit_thief :black_cat::heart:

3 Likes