IM Lanzarote 2022

today,s date 21st ( gulpppppppppp) :swimming_man: :mountain_biking_man: :footprints:

4 Likes

Blink and its Taper Time :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks for the reminder - just 4 months until IM Copenhagen :slight_smile:

Then enjoy all those free beers / wine that other athletes buy you at the end. As you run past, just ask them to save you a place. On the last lap, tell them to have a cold beer ready for you in 10 mins… 90% chance that a cold beer will be waiting for you

5 Likes

Roll on taper time…

3 Likes

:+1: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Don’t suppose anyone knows where I put my wetsuit do they?

5 Likes

Screwed up in the bottom of the wardrobe like mine?

2 Likes

Mine is neatly folded in a box and probably Gumtree bound.

3 Likes

Hopefully not still in a plastic Ironman transition bag, soaking wet and smelling of stale pee :open_mouth: :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Hanging up in the paincave next to the squat rack?

I think somewhere in the storage space top of the stairs is favourite. Fortunatley all transition bags get emptied on the same day having fallen foul of that one in the first one I did.

Pain cave such that it is, is a turbo in the garage and it’s not draped over the bike so we can count that one out.

4 Likes

22 days to go Login • Instagram

10 Likes

Nearly there…how’s the training going. Last big weekend this weekend then taper time.

5 Likes

slowly ,won,t notice difference between taper & big weeks :joy:( and thats not sandbagging)

7 Likes

Northerly wind shocker!

6 Likes

Wind much too light i would ask for my money back

5 Likes

Do you think it’s going to be sunny though?

3 Likes

It was a similar forecast in 2019 and was completely underestimated. I’ve done a very windy one, quite happy to have just breezy this time

2 Likes

Attach a small parachute to the bike for full experience :sweat_smile:

2 Likes