It's just not cricket - well it is actually (spoilers)

International T20 starts this evening, wonder if we’ll notice the difference in scoring rates :upside_down_face:

ETA: yes, much slower

1 Like

And the traditional England 30-3 from the test arena……

2 Likes

Going well in the first ODI :roll_eyes: not even got to double figures for the first three to be back in the shed

Not so sure that Roy deserves his place in the squad anymore

2 Likes

On the bright side, if England crumble to a quick defeat I shouldn’t have to dodge quite so many drunken cricket fans on my cycle home :roll_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’ll all be over by 3pm the way its going

More ducks than the local water park

2 Likes

“Extras” is the joint 2nd highest scorer at the moment :open_mouth: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

England’s lowest ever ODI score in is jeopardy the way this is going, need another 28 runs from the last 3 to avoid it.

1 Like

It’s OK, we’ll play better in the 2nd innings and make a big total, oh wait… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Think we need to play the West Indies in our next ODI, they’re currently 88/9 against Bangladesh

2 Likes

Bairstow and Ali knocking 6s all over in the T20. Bairstow knocked one out the ground

Roy messing up again, terrible shot to get out, he seems to be falling behind the big hitters recently.

1 Like

Dear goodness me. This is the first time I’ve watched SA play in years. Pretty dire. Think I’ll be giving up :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

First game in the Hundred tonight.

I’m looking forward to seeing how the Oval boys and girls get on this year.

2 Likes

Yeah Im watching it. Shame there is no Bairstow for Welsh Fire given his form but hes resting for the next test.

The commentators talking to the players on the pitch is an interesting addition.

1 Like

Helmet cam on The Hundred is great.

1 Like

Jason Roy really is crap at the moment

2 Likes

I turned over to watch the ladies T20 match. Spanking NZ currently.

I’m walking the dog about 1km away from the Oval and I can hear loud cheers with every score

1 Like

Blimey that was closer than I expected in the end :flushed:

1 Like

One of the clubs in MK is asking for mote players. They only have a 1st XI at the min and assume they looking for a 2nd. My wife is encouraging me to go and join.

Im quite interested in doing it but I havent bowled a ball in 28 years.

None of the grounds have open nets, its only schools and you have to book. Would quite like to go and bowl a few balls before I go and sign up.

2 Likes