Missing sub found

Just to wind you up a bit (on a thread I did not start :smile: )ā€¦

1. My running has got nowhere, as fatigue from my cancer treatment has sort of got in the way. But as my treatment has reduced the cancer in my blood by 85% I am in no way complaining. The benefits of treatment far outweighs the side effect costs.

2. Subs, right them, :crazy_face: serious question (I did ask this on Facebook some months ago in the relevant community, but I am curious of the opinions of a more independent audience here. Not looking to bring up old stuff (others here started this thread remember) but to gauge independent objective opinions.

So the hospital tell me I have (by now) ā€œup to 4.5 years to liveā€. Clearly that is a median, where half are dead, so could be anywhere from weeks if I get an infection I canā€™t fight off, to over a decade.

Now letā€™s look at what I do know.

1. Maybe not on here, but some have taken the trouble to talk to me in person in real life about my work in this and related fields, one foreigner even wanted to help me package it up to sell to governments (he got to know me at Oxford University as it happens).

2. In all seriousness at least 3 nations nationals have spoken to me in person about my work, though I accept that could be coincidences, me over thinking it, etc, but still itā€™s uncommon for foreign nationals to take such in in person interest in stuff I do.

3. In the relevant online communities I did seem to put the noses out of joint of at least one trainer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So I may be onto something. But I stopped all that months ago now on my diagnosis, and donā€™t have any real intention of returning to it. I stumbled my way into it, learnt how to do it, did it. Ticked the box and I am happy with that.

So here and now and in the coming weeks to 4.5 years to decade plus, my aspirations have changed somewhat. Instead of doing what I can to help maintain global stability (I have hassled people in many fields globally over the decades highlighting problems, issues and possible solutions, you have seen a bit of this feed through here by that Masonic post someone made once that the admins pounced upon), I am just going to spend my remaining months to years content in the knowledge that at least I tried to make a positive difference to our world. It may not have been welcome nor wanted but I tried. Extensively over multiple fields.

So what do I do with the remaining knowledge that is in my head?

Do Iā€¦

1. Just let it die a death with me.
  2. Publish it just before I die in case anyone can find use of it (I have zero interest in publishing it just now as I have better things to do with my remaining years. My first book ā€œOur Place in the 21st Centuryā€ took me half a decade to a decade to write and publish. Sure I could knock something out fast, but any final work would be quality over speed.

The content would only really be of immediate comprehension to those well versed in esoterics (eg we are here to experience), but thoughtful nations could potentially use it to aid global security (eg finding subs, and from that planes, and my more recent work on better predicting a specific type of terrorist event, that others may develop into other types of such events, but that is unworkable due to a foreseeable problem with my approach that I didnā€™t foresee hence I need a 3rd eureka moment before I could even think of progressing (the first eureka moment was the ā€˜how to do it conceptuallyā€™, the second was its conceptual mathematical basis, but when the unforeseen foreseeable happened my approach fell apart, hence the requirement for a 3rd eureka moment and obviously those just happen, you canā€™t plan for them).

There is also other stuff, related to what I was doing, but which no one else I know seems to be publicly doing anyway, like how to experience things to aid personal evolution remotely. That could be of direct benefit to anyone who spends time reflecting on stuff that happens in their lives and using that knowledge to grow as a person as a result.

So my question to you is simple, would you justā€¦

1. Let it all die a death with me, or
  2. Publish it just prior to death (itā€™s all in my head so that would only work if death doesnā€™t come fast eg through infection)?

(I have zero interest in writing it all up just now as I intend to spend my remaining time living life as best I can with what I have, and after decades of doing such things, and publishing a lot on my development to get to this point, I have done my bit. So I am only seriously considering this in my final stages of life whenever that happens. Besides to write it all up would be a full time job as I searched my brain, While reflecting upon real life experiences that I could use to illustrate and explain to help enable others to develop.

Itā€™s one thing a remote viewing community saying ā€œpublishā€ but what about you? Objective and Independent to the field? You may not care, but if you were me, would you share what you have learnt on death, which others donā€™t seem to have published on, or just let it be, knowing that you have already published more than most on stuff that at least some have taken serious interest in?

My instinct is just to let it all die a death with me. Why? I have tried hard for two decades to no avail, so why invest what would be most of my time and energies in my final months into more of the same.

The remote viewing community use words like ā€˜legacyā€™, (while they get a leg up in knowledge, that would need others to develop and to take to full fruition) But legacy, like money (half trillion pounds sterling aside obviously) isnā€™t a motivating factor for me.

Would you invest that amount of time at that stage in your life (in whatever your skillset was), or just leave it to the next generation to work out for themselves? There is a lot of benefit to be gained from working things out for yourself.

So 1 or 2, which would you do?

That sounds good. Do that :+1:

1 Like

Joex

You are right, I will. With Xmas approaching I was just ruminating over whether I should keep trying to make a positive difference to our world at an increasingly fragile global time. And you know, life is too short, I have invested 20 years in trying and being largely ignored, so you know I will leave it all to the establishment and corporate bods who got us into this global mess. They can sort it. 20 years of sticking your head up and encouraging thought, with solutions, in multiple fields, is enough.

I have gained enormous personal benefits from it in terms of self knowledge and personal growth, so it hasnā€™t been wasted. But from hereon in, the decision has now firmly been made (here and now) just to focus on myself, my family, and simply to accept that I tried, tried, tried, and failed. But what a journey!

Time to put it all firmly behind me and move on.

Thanks for your reply it is appreciated.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way we have ignored you Sloggers.

We may have taken the p*ss at every stage but ignore you - not a chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:blush:

Serious point though, I have in multiple fields and areas tried to improve things for people and society. Been like banging my head against a brick wall, even if I have on occasion noticed some subsequent changes that may (or coincidentally may not) suggest I was listened too.

But enough, 20 years of trying to aid evolution and global stability, when all you take is crap, is enough for any man. At least I can say I have tried and have (to the right people) a verifiable track record over those 20 years.

Mind you, short of lots of money and a decade to gain specific sets of life experiences there is, as explained before, little more that I could do. I was ignored, those who ignored me can sort the mess out, for even if I wanted to it would be a decade plus before I could really contribute more value (because I need specific experiences to enable my own growth to enable insight and solutions). And that is all a bit academic now!

Just hope that global wisdom prevails and we all walk positively forwards out of the increasingly messy global issues. I am not holding my breath.

Anyhow from hereon in I watch with interest, with a virtual beer and crisps. Mind you it was probably a bit stupid of me to try to help people, organisations and nations. But it is what it is. As I said above I have benefited enormously from it in terms of personal growth.

So at least I, and at least some children who I am fairly sure I have helped have better holidays, have benefited from me being a well intentioned pain in the proverbial.

It is better to try to make a positive difference to society than never to have tried. I just got a bit ambitious, started with working on myself, tried to help individuals, organisations, and nations. Why? It seemed like the right thing to do. Though I can understand why people just donā€™t bother.

Anyhow I have a huge weight removed from my shoulders, just hope that those of you who will live longer than me and through what is coming show wisdom, and illuminate the encroaching darkness (egos, intolerance, division, etc) away.

Maā€™at Ankh Re. :upside_down_face:

ā€œHeā€™s a fruitloop, but heā€™s our fruitloopā€ :rofl:

Seriously Sloggers, youā€™re one of the characters that adds colour to the forum.

This is one way how, over many forums, over many years, over various fields, I have generated thought with a view to reflection by others. Fortunately I donā€™t mind being the fool.

Just now I am trying to wrap my mind around how rich folk gamble 100,000 dollar hands in Vegas by following forums (been doing it for years, itā€™s fascinating). Betting 80 times an hour, 4-6 hours a day.

When it gets to outright bullying by accepted standards thatā€™s another matter. But if you think you have given me a hard time, you should see what some masons did to me over a decade. Mind you others globally, including acting grand ranks in various fraternities, called me, a Masonic reject, ā€˜brotherā€™. The highest compliment I have ever received to date I think. Good times. Except for those masons who really did not like me. Itā€™s a funny old world when a mason in one country writes to you because of your poor treatment by his brothers in another country, while you are scratching your head wondering what all the fuss is about.

Now did I tell you about the time, true story, when one WM sent me into a lodge being set up, only to be driven out again at the pointy end of a sword! Fun day. Or the time I received the fpfs in the GQS common room (many disbelieve this, but I was signed in, there were witnesses, and immediately afterwards I called a Masonic friend to verify what has just happened to me, he nearly had a stroke. UGLE are well aware of what happened, especially since I was told that the men in grey suits would bar me from the premises, so I asked UGLE why I would get barred for only accepting an invite to meet. I wasnā€™t barred.

Oh the stories!

And you thought me writing a paper on finding submarines was unusual. Blame The Economist for that, they said we could drone them but still struggled to find them, and I had a moment of clarity with a light :bulb:. You ridiculed me, foreign nationals took serious interest.

Not many people take the trouble to sit down beside me when I am out and about and ask me to sell my services to governments, so you sort of notice when (once, but over several chats) it does happen. You you lot just ridicule!

I said no btw.

My problem is that I see this forum as an independent objective mix of well educated sensible people, useful for bouncing ideas against. Yet I get far more sense from folk I meet at Oxford University. In fact I have been asked to use my skillsets on two totally different projects by people I met there, in both cases iirc on more than one occasion. (And if you think the sub one was barmy you would have real trouble with the other, which came from ā€˜themā€™ not from me). Itā€™s safe to say that there are well educated folk who take my skillsets very seriously globally. I am just a bit out of the box. Mind you I havenā€™t done any of that for years now, when a perfect storm of events happened (I gave up drinking scrambling my mind, my mum died, I started to retrain in accountancy).

Can only wonder who is being bumped Into in real life and being asked if they can do this or that today. The best one for me was the American beauty in a museum James Bond/Q style who shared similar interests in a specific piece of art I was training myself with, or the Russian national who took months to ask me to show him (he wasnā€™t impressedā€¦like the girls really).

The lesson I should have learnt was to brainstorm with them, not with you.

Does make you wonder though, if any nation has developed my work and if so how many submarines they have found because of it. Obviously I will never know.

Get the Bat signal fired up again!

7 Likes

I am confident that globally teams are working on this (there will no doubt be at least one from a forum I used to frequent), but alas not me. I find the emotional aspects devastating. Much more interested in problem solving, and my Sub work is a problem I (hopefully helped) solve years ago.

Mind you, I donā€™t have the resources I need to drive forwards further in the timescales I have, so I am settling for maths problems.

But if any of you doubt that people are using intuitive skillsets to find subs etc, then you are kidding yourself. A simple web search will show plenty who are (which reminds me I need to read the Bellingcat book).

Pity I never got to finishing my predictive terrorist attack project (to be fair that would likely take a couple of decades even fully resourced), as that could have made the world a bit safer and be of interest to almost all governments.

But I never got past the initial eureka moment of a ā€œpossible how to predict for a very specific type of attackā€, and then a second eureka moment of ā€œmy method is actually maths basedā€ (that was when I belly laughed like a fool at Oxford University when I realised!).

Take the proverbial as much as you like, but people are working on such problems, globally, and many are not hard to find.

Again, I will not out them, but another forumite here has way way more experience than me in such skillsets.

1 Like