NFL chat

Here it is, @Jorgan can relax now and safely sit this one out :rofl:

1 Like

How ‘bout them CHIEFS?

Very impressed with how Mahomes recovered from a nervous start and his two interceptions.

I loved the race against time being 10 points down and with less than 7 minutes on the clock. :sunglasses:

I’m sure that was a nervous 2 hours and 500 adverts for everyone to sit through!

2 Likes

Ha, Ha.

No adverts on the BBC coverage. :wink:

I think he has his defence for keeping them in with a shout in that 4th quarter. That completion to Hill on 3rd and long was the start of it. San Fran defensive backs, especially Sherman were burnt toast!

Anyone know what the new name for the Washington franchise is?

Washington Klansmen maybe?

2 Likes

Washington nothing to see heres

2 Likes

Washington Rednecks

:wink:

2 Likes

Mighty swampducks.

Swampies for short.

Guessing the Cleveland Indians will be next

Well the new season has started and I do love the BBC coverage with Mark, Osi & Jason. :sunglasses:

I also spotted that Channel 5 have a new NFL show which was very poor / utter **** by comparison.

However, it contained one bit of news I’d missed…

The legendary ‘Monday Night Football’ game will now be shown live on Channel 5 from tonight.

I’ll record this and watch is back another time.

Cheers, Paul. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back to how it was when I got into the NFL.
Baseball on Sunday night and NFL on Monday night. They were the only free to air games of either sport. You used to miss MNF for the one Monday that spanned the world series.

Funny to think how I used to record those games on video tapes and then get up early before school to watch them.

1 Like

Yes. Giants Steelers tonight. Looking forward to this

Anybody else watch the blow-by-blow of their team on nfl.com if they’re not the featured team of the week.

It’s like watching zx-spectrum era NFL…I have to sit and watch nothing happening until a little arc goes out on the representation of a football field. I just cheered the (solid…incomplete lines mean incomplete passes, duh) line going over into the end zone as though I was there. So sad.

Go Bears!!

Ps games this week are shite for the 6pm uk slot…but vikes-colts instead of giants-bears? Or the Tom Brady show? Come on… V poor.

1 Like

If you don’t have sky you can watch redzone on YouTube I believe

1 Like

I do have sky!!

Kids have it until about 8 then it’s antiques roadshow with mrs…

I have to be discrete…:joy:

But I will try red zone YouTube…I am “watching” on a tablet, so I’ll give it a shot…

1 Like

Oh ffs. So you had the right idea, knew about red zone but thought it was a red button channel on sky. So yes, I have red zone now on iPad. I’m happy now, although match choice this week was still shit.

And I still have a date with antiques and the mrs in 13 minutes. Dang it. Think my valuations will be off this week with sneaky NFL watching…

Sky also show redzone on sky mix (121)

If you can get your mitts on the remote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I win, no antiques this week…result…

Will my team go 2-0 against a shite team though?

Full circle…back to watching old school updates on nfl.com…I don’t trust red zone now I’ve missed the giants comeback…this week at least I have big screen redzone at same time…