Posting Links

If anyone who is a regular cant post links let me know here and I’ll upgrade your trust level to TL2 so you can.

1 Like

just tried … that would be me.

How many posts^H^H^H^H^H pads does it take to get to TL2 ?

Just checking if I can post a link to IMJ

IMJ Link

That’s got to be a warning, posting IMJ links?

1 Like

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
3 Likes

done @gingerbongo

1 Like

…or be a Moderator right? :yum:

1 Like

you’re admin, moderator and TL3 (which is temporary and none of us really qualify yet) TL3 enables people to moderate in some limited capacity as very trusted regulars.

Don’t we need some light relief. Looking forward to the increasing meltdown as IMUK approaches

They just need to read a copy of the Iron Rookie book.

Testing testing 1,2,3
https://www.google.com/search?q=test&oq=test
Edit - so I appear to be fine!

Nope - wanted to post a link to the Pirates but I’m too new.

You can answer my PM now then, and tick that off :wink:

not so new now :wink:

True dat - I like the new forum but it does take time to get used to. Maybe it’s the lack of delineation between threads when looking at the main page which I find confusing.

2 Likes

OK you are TL2 now :wink: You can change the layout a bit so its more old style with the options just below the TT logo. I have it so its shows only new posts and you can have it by forum like the old way so you can click. Its just different so takes some getting used to. Its like the “blue” you can configure this on your own machine to anything you like! that’s just the default for all. look at the discourse forums for help on most things.

I was the same, but now just found that you can reset the default in your account settings. Displaying by categories would seem the perfect balance, as it has the old subsections, plus it still lists threads by latest post on the right.

1 Like

change the default home page to categories for it to look like old school TT

then it looks like this

Where’s my links, bitch?