Random 2.0 Discussion

How are you people getting a comment under your name? I can’t find that option anywhere, is it a privilege thing?

Second, is there a ‘boast about your recent purchase’ thread? I have some rather nice banana plugs I’d like to boast about.

1 Like

part 2: https://forum.tritalk.co.uk/t/boast-about-your-recent-purchases-here/1045/4747

2 Likes

Yeah the boast purchase thread was moved behind ‘the wall’ to be a little more discreet. Level 3 privilege.

Think it’s the admina that have the little ‘bio’ rights. Hence the random ones! :joy:

1 Like

Love a decent set of banana plugs! :+1:

1 Like

Look at them and bask in their glory. Excess packaging is good. :+1:

6 Likes

Bit posh them.

Um, what are they? :thinking:

3 Likes

Bananas

2 Likes

I bought new (old off eBay) speakers that take banana plugs so had all the joy of getting banana plugs (costing £10 so not much). Mmm, :drooling_face:

1 Like

Aah, gotcha :+1:

What speakers did you buy?

Monitor Audio Studio 2, to replace Sonus Faber Concertino Grand Piano that the dog keeps knocking over! New ones will be wall mounted and out the way.

7 Likes

Nice. That MA gold tweeter is supposed to be sweet… :+1:

1 Like

@AndyS - I’ve upgraded you to level 3 now. And given you a terrible nickname, for which I apologise :see_no_evil:

ETA: Changed it now :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Harsh

Yes. Quite.

I’ve now remembered Andy changed his user name from AndyS to AndyS. To maybe AndyS…

When he reached 9,999 posts on the old site :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I now feel I belong. I might even go for a run or something. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Aah, was looking for the nickname thingy, didn’t realise you needed to be in the clique to get one

1 Like

Your welcome to have mine :roll_eyes:

Yeah right :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like