Rant rant rant

I think they’re on your kitchen table, somewhere :wink:

7 Likes

Probably going to try the twilight check-in service, hopefully that means we can avoid the bag droppers and check-in people and go straight to security. the morning of the flight. Just got to hope that the bike likes its overnight stay at BHX and finds its way to the plane the next morning.

1 Like

Preparing my best Processing: 16523530301932791741969668072577.jpg…
race chain with Molton Speed Wax, packet is a little shy so adds in some regular wax to bulk it out & dropped it all in to the cooker with the chain. Came back to a guey mess, only bloody added moulding plastic instead. Propper knobbed off with myself.

6 Likes

Pre-9/11 if you were flying from Heathrow you could check-in at the Heathrow Express desks at Paddington and drop your bags off there. If we were flying anywhere after work we used to check in and drop our bags off before work so that in the evening we just needed to get ourselves and our carry-on luggage to the airport for the flight.

1 Like

I turned 50 yesterday, no big deal, i am cool with it. In queue for baggage check in San Diego, offical walks up to me “are you over 75 sir?” WTF

18 Likes

Happy belated 50th and also commiserations on the insult!

My friend at work was offered a pensioner’s discount at the pool when he was in his early 50’s!

3 Likes

People (as in grown arse adults) who use the word “heck”. For fucks sake say fuck. It wont hurt you.

4 Likes

Fargo :smile:

1 Like

My son tried that at the dinner table thought as he is 18 he could just drop it into a conversation. His mother corrected him, with your pals ok not at the dinner table.

6 Likes

Why is the Amazon music app so fucking awful to use/ navigate. Buy all that music and it’s a fucker to find. Plus can only download a number of times after paying for it before you have to go through some labyrinthine way of getting it again. Absolute cunts

1 Like

Totally. I bought a CD with that “auto-rip” download malarchy so I could listen right now, the logo was clearly displayed. I then had to download an app to access my auto-rip CDs and it wasn’t there. I emailed Amazon and got a basic reply saying you have to buy from Amazon to get auto-rip, the logo shows it’s also available in the Amazon store.

4Q.

1 Like

ENOUGH OF THE HEADLINE SHIT ABOUT TWO SELF CENTRED IDIOTIC FOOLS, REBECCA VARDY AND COLEEN ROONEY!!!

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PETTY LITTLE SPAT, AND DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO GET ONE OVER ON EACH OTHER.

THERE ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. GROW UP. STOP ACTING LIKE COMPLETE FOOLS.

NO ONE IN THE REAL WORLD CARES ABOUT YOUR FRIGGIN SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.
NO ONE IN THE REAL WORLD IS INTERESTED IN YOUR STUPID EGOS.
NO ONE IN THE REAL WORLD CARES ABOUT YOUR REPUTATION.

THE ONLY THING DAMAGING YOU IS YOUR OWN STUPID FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN HISSY FITS….AND SPENDING VAST AMOUNTS OF BLOODY MONEY ON A STUPID UNNECESSARY COURT CASE WHILE PEOPLE GO HUNGRY JUST MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE COMPLETE ARSEHOLES.

FFS.

18 Likes

Don’t hold back, tell us what you really think.

I agree, bunch of vacuous twats.

8 Likes

It’s madness - does anyone give a fuck about them - vacuous nothings. Wayne Rooney’s just a fucking womanising chav anyway what looks more and more like a fucking potato :potato:

3 Likes

In a similar vein the Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trial. They both sound as bad as each other

Only ammusing thing is Ambers attorney. Objected to his own question.

7 Likes

Re Wagatha Christie:
Apparently the judge implored them not to go to court and settle prior to the case starting but they wouldn’t back down.
I hope she awards the winner £1 compensation, they both pay their own costs and F right off!

9 Likes

I’ve read elsewhere that the damages, if due, are likely to be ~£40k. Whereas legal costs for both parties are over £1m.

Vardy is apparently doing it to ‘clear her name’ but if anything this case has made the public aware of many things they probably previously didn’t know, little of which reflects favorably on her, in my opinion.

3 Likes

I really don’t get this talentless celebrity (I use the term very loosely) thing. Why do people waste their lives following them :man_shrugging:t2:

I often wonder if they have some pretty bad psychological problems?

1 Like

The painter Whistler won a famous libel case against the critic John Ruskin who said something along the lines of, ‘he had thrown a pot of paint in the publics’ face’
It was famous because whistler won, but Ruskin only had to pay him a £1

I’ve always been bemused by this because Ruskin was a champion of the modernism in Turner’s paintings and they seem to be cut from the same cloth - abstracted landscapes, painterly (colour and space primarily), suggestion of form, atmospheric etc … Can only presume Ruskin was maybe older and a bit curmudgeonly by then about the nu breed - something to do with art for arts sake probably

3 Likes

Vacuous era - insta socials innit

2 Likes