Rant rant rant

My eyes were drawn to the wine glasses.

:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

afraid they are for sparkling water or sprite :neutral_face:

3 Likes

That moment when you go to pour the first mug of tea of the day and find that you’ve not put the water in the tea pot. Or the tea in the tea pot. Or the milk in the mugs.

#gettingoldproblem

15 Likes

Blimey … almost a rant :wink:

2 Likes

What, is this not the right place for mild mannered complaints? I thought we had a separate rant thread :wink:

6 Likes

ADMINS CHANGING THREAD TITLES SO I WASTE AN HOUR READING 5 YEAR OLD POSTS IN STITCHES THINKING HOW THE FUCK HOW DID I MISS THIS CLASSIC.

17 Likes

Think you’re in the wrong thread, that’s not very mild-mannered

8 Likes

I’m slightly miffed that @Poet has had the audacity to change a thread title. I will send him a mildly worded pm telling him not to be a very naughty boy again

8 Likes

Think your PM worked , he has changed it back already

2 Likes

We’re British don’t you know, we don’t rant :joy:

3 Likes

PEOPLE FUCKING WITH THINGS THAT WORK AND THEN REVERTING BACK TO WHAT WE STARTED WITH.

IT’S “NEW COKE” ALL OVER AGAIN :roll_eyes:

(That’s an 80s reference, for the younger members)

11 Likes

I think you need to include a link to Wikipedia or something for that :joy:

2 Likes

no we just whinge :wink:

4 Likes

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR PEOPLE TO WRITE THEIR TEAMS MESSAGES AS MULTIPLE 1 LINERS* INSTEAD OF 1 SINGLE MESSAGE. JUST SEND THE WHOLE MESSAGE AT ONCE DAMMIT.

*no, not funny.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Whatsapp generation sunshine! :rofl:

My brother and osme of my friends find it hilarious that i write in paragraphs with full punctuation on Whatsapp in the main!

9 Likes

You must be influenced by us old farts :joy:

2 Likes

:laughing:

I’m on the cusp of new and old. ‘They’ have a word for people of my age - the bridging generation that lived through the transition from analogue to digital as kids/teens.

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but job title inflation really drives me up the wall.

Have just been responding to some salesperson trying to worm their way in with the usual stuff. Then i get a Linkedin invitation to connect from the same guy - the International Business Development Manager.

Cold calling salesperson that can send emails to more than one country then.

7 Likes

Yep, it’s utter bullshit :poop: couldn’t GAF what my job title is as long as I get paid, and most people probably just refer to me as the miserable git in IT :joy:

Do you think you might have autistic traits :joy:

2 Likes

We’ve got this IN MY TEAM!!! It drives me and my line manager (their line manager) absolutely mental. One of the guys even got his business cards printed with the inflated title on. My line manager wondered how the hell that got approved :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes