Recovery slides

I think we discussed before but i can’t find it. Looking for some recovery slides for indoor only.

Hoka Ora, Oofos…other?

Is this what you are after?

10 Likes

perfect :grin:

I opened this expecting something to do with PowerPoint.
TBH, I don’t know why I opened it expecting that :see_no_evil::rofl:

Haha.
Arent they called Sliders @fatpom?
Maybe slides and sliders are interchangeable, however I’ve always heard the latter. Eg. 9 best recovery shoes to look after your feet post-run

probably are called slides. I almost wrote thongs, but that means something different here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Sliders I associate with being slip on flip flops. Thongs would just be traditional flip flops to me, not that I’d ever call them the former of course!

anyway, point being, does anyone have any and how do you find them?

I just saw these… https://britishtriathlon.shop/product/gbr-age-group-slides/

Comfort and Support for Every Leg of the Race
The GBR Age Group Slides are designed with triathletes in mind, offering unmatched comfort and support for every leg of the race. The adjustable strap ensures a secure fit, while the cushioned footbed provides support and reduces the risk of blisters or sore feet. Made from high-quality materials, these slides are durable and long-lasting, ensuring they can keep up with even the most rigorous training schedule.

What the actual F***!

2 Likes

Slides of any description are the mark of the pikey.

2 Likes

From the title I had envisioned something more like this:

3 Likes

I have my OOFOS on right now. I did notice you have a couple of loose tiles though. :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry young man, I don’t speak ‘trade’ language. Perhaps my valet could help you?

1 Like

Van needs a clean while he’s at it :wink:

1 Like