Snippity Snip

Continuing my own online soliloquy …

Buzzed around all Saturday night at an aid sttaion/checkpoint with no probs whatsoever. Was (literally) running up and down the road collecting runners, guiding them into the station, carrying big water butts about etc etc and had no negative issues whatsover.

i know i could go for a proper run now (or yesterday) and be fine. But i’m going to (try) to be sensible and give it a couple more days just to let the old entry wound heal up a bit more. I’m not training for anything, so 5 days off osn’t going to make me completely crumble. No point in risking being silly just trying to prove to nobody how tough i am! :smile:

Without getting into too many specifics, the entry hole looks bloody vile! That ain’t right! Also the local didn’t fully switch off feeling down there and i certainly got a good few jolts when the old electro blaster was doing its job. like getting lots of mini kicks in the nuts!

Yeah, you’re really not selling it here.

1 Like

The entry hole should be pretty much gone within a day or two if done well. Barely noticed it when I plucked-up the courage to look :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Mine was like a crater from the frickin’ laser beam.
Sounds like you’ve had a good job done :+1:t3::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Eww. No mine was very discreet. Spa Medical Centre in Melksham for anyone interested :grin:

Yep, crater is the word i’d use. I’ve patched it up with a celluloid plaster. He said it didn’t need anything, as it heals from inside out. But i can use something if i want - yeah i want! The thought of the fabric of my boxers getting all fluffy in there makes we want vomit! :nauseated_face:

Work trousers and an office chair today aren’t quite so comfortable!!

I think it’s going to happen, just had the pre-op call. I’m not great with needles, tell me I’ll be ok…

6 Likes

:joy:

Playing the long game.

2 Likes

Did you hear about the surgeon near you who botched a vasectomy?

He got the sack.

8 Likes

Having been to many circumcisions, that’s one I’ve heard before. Do you know what they pay them? Nothing, just tips

6 Likes

Very. It’s something I’ve thought about for a while but wasn’t ready yet. 3 healthy kids and we’re done so time to sort something long term.

2 Likes

Ah yep, urology the only specialty where you get to keep the tips.

I had a vasectomy because I didn’t want any more children.

Imagine my horror when I got home and they were still there…

11 Likes

There’s a story there and I’m sure I don’t want to know(!)

Unless you’re Jewish and then I guess I’m just an ass…

1 Like

Correct to both :wink:
Could have been Muslim…

2 Likes

Pretty sure it goes all evil, grainy and black and white

1 Like

Thought about the snip, but just stopped having sex instead.

This the Blackpool lounge init?

11 Likes

Had the snip 3 years ago. The thought of it is much worse than the reality. It’s a really odd feeling during the procedure but after a couple of days your fine.
I learnt 2 things that day.

1. just because a bed has stirrups doesn’t mean they’re for your use.
  2. your right, you do recognise the nurse. You went to school with her. :flushed:
    Enjoy!
5 Likes

Surgeon (or whatever) said to me ‘you seem a little nervous, is everything ok? Are you still sure you want to do this?’

I said, ‘Absolutely, 100%. I’m just not used to a guy hovering around my naked lower half. Especially with a flippin scalpel!’

4 Likes

Best of luck @Jgav

I’ve said I’ll get it done if we have a third

1 Like

Don’t look when inject your balls then :laughing::smiling_imp: