Spotify - year in summary

Erm :neutral_face: :joy:

4 years at #1 my brain is definitely subconsciously wanting to be a dictator :joy:

I really thought age of consent would beat it and it’s my second of all time.

I’d like to think a fairly solid artist selection but for NO it’s definitely their earlier stuff.

4 Likes

Makes sense. Lots of listening whilst working or chilling, plus on the turbo. Tend to listen to audiobooks when driving.

4 Likes

I’ve had a musical renaissance this year. I’ve started making music again, listened to loads of great new and old music, and been to over 30 gigs!

4 Likes

Mines pretty similar to last year - tbh - I actually listened to the 2022 year of playlist for ages so no surprises :rofl:

2 Likes

er @jeffb

Meat Loaf down 3 places this year & not sure how Mick Hucknall sneaked his way in there

1 Like

Predictable for me :roll_eyes:
Not sure how Miley snuck in there :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

Mine is quite different this year but we had wedding playlists to sort out :wink:

3 Likes

I think you need to speak with mrme, that’s his territory :joy:

I actually came out as York so only about 50 miles away, and Yorkshire :sunglasses:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got two or three Spotify-curated playlists which witter on gently while I work. At the end of each year, it’s interesting to learn some of the names

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Surprised Moby is on there and that Prince isn’t. I do love De La Soul and Plug2’s death had me listening to them A LOT in the following months. It says Rock in there but that is The Killers.

6 Likes

Finally, some I’ve heard of :joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

<< Edited by family info internet cleanup bot >>

9 Likes

Do you all know about Spotify’s daylist feature? Get Fresh Music Sunup to Sundown With daylist, Your Ever-Changing Spotify Playlist — Spotify

I’m enjoying it, it seems to give new recommendations of a similar style so you don’t end up too much in a bubble. These have been mine over the last few days, clear when I’m working, or kids have control!

3 Likes

Hmm, I think as per another thread that might be why got several Kate Bush songs :joy:

1 Like