The alternative rant thread - I LOVE

Close, cricket this time

Finally… The pushchair is going up for sale, along with the assorted paraphernalia. It takes up so much room in our tiny house!

Child carrier. Baby carriers; about a million of them. All sorts of crap we don’t need any more.

They’ve all been cleaned up, ready for the idiot round - Facebook marketplace. Expect a transition to the rant thread over the next week! :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve found Little Pickles better to get rid of that type of stuff (if you have them?).

'twas a happy day the car boot wasn’t taken up with a buggy!

No, those are sports.

Modern labour saving devices. Just reminding myself not to take them for granted. Dishwasher quietly washing a heap of filthy dishes and crockery, whilst the clothes washer does all the bed sheets in the house. Meanwhile I’m sat enjoying an awesome fresh coffee courtesy of that grinder and milk frother. Sure you can live without this stuff - I did once live in a tent for 8 weeks straight - but at what cost? I must be soft :grin:

7 Likes

Start here :laughing:
https://forum.tritalk.co.uk/t/power-bills/1658

1 Like

Tiny’s 3rd birthday today. Amongst other things we had lunch at the grandparents. Ordered in lunch.

3yo and 6yo (as well as Mrs GB and I!) in their element!

12 Likes

What is everyone else having? :grin:

4 Likes

Boxing… with Crowds.

AJ”s size should see him through … I hope !

Off to Yorkshire !

2 night s in a nice hotel, got a gym but the pool is tiny

Boo!

Nice surprise.

9 Likes

Hope you’re making the most of the nice weather today, because tomorrow:

snow-jon-snow

6 Likes

Prepped my crosser for winter yesterday. New pads, new tubeless Specialized Roubaix 32mm tyres fitted, mudguards checked & put to one side.

Only a matter of days til I start growing my winter beard.

6 Likes

Hat off to him, what an incredible achievement

8 Likes

So…after quitting Tri in 2013, I ballooned from a 30” waist to a 36” (up from 160lbs to 200lb) :rofl:

I’m back at 175lbs now :confetti_ball::tada:

Just sorting my wardrobe out and found these, which I’ve just fit into, without a struggle, I thought my 32” jeans were getting looser :confetti_ball::tada::clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

It’s like your zwift wardrobe :grimacing:

4 Likes

Ha ha ha - nearly real life wardrobe now.
I’m totally out of Zwift now.

Having a decent working turbo makes it SO MUCH better.

My turbo is f00ked and I can think of better things to drop £800 on.

Finding out the clocks go forward this weekend here, while I’m on nights :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Go back?

1 Like

Hah hah Chris, you’ve reminded me of the time, many years ago when I put my clock forward, and the clocks went back. Result = turned up at work at 0400 instead of 0600… I thought the Cheshire roads were quiet!

6 Likes

He’s in Oz!!

:rofl:

1 Like