The alternative rant thread - I LOVE

Cyclo-cross. I’d forgotten the camaraderie & Type-2 fun.

2 Likes

We had the log burner on this weekend - to try and dry out all the new plaster in there; it’s taking flipping ages to dry with no radiators at the moment and on stone walls.

As great as the smokeless coal is, along with hardwood; I’m going to try a keep it at a minimum for ‘eco’ reasons.

Kettle chips. Chocolate.

1 Like

Camera equipment, not sure why, I just enjoy the tactile feeling, and the moment of ,creation’ when you press the shutter.

Not claiming to be any good with it, I just enjoy it.

Balti keema with peas in a proper balti dish, not on a plate ffs (nearly slipped into rant mode there)

1 Like

Didn’t have the stones to put it here but…

1 Like

Curry with half and half (think it may be a Welsh thing, certainly none of my southern kin had ever heard of it)

Having sex with women.

I don’t mean to lower the tone, but for chrissakes we’re four days into this thread, c’mon guys. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Black and crusty, none of your stainless steel malarkey!

1 Like

haha, I’m always so knackered I have no idea how we ended with our Little One in the bloody first place. :rofl:

1 Like

Damn straight!

1 Like

A silent drivetrain on the bike, after weeks of annoying noises today’s completely silent ride was utter heaven!

2 Likes

Agreed when pedalling. I love the sound of a noisy rear hub when coasting though

1 Like

I use it instead of a bell on the cycle paths. Free wheel to notify of my arrival

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful sound to behold. A silent bike.

I HAVE BUILT ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE!!!

Okay, it’s only a computer playing noughts and crosses, but I’ve bloody done it!!!

4 Likes

Bacon, runny egg and hash brown rolls with brown sauce, yummmm

3 Likes

If it’s truly intelligent surely it will realise playing noughts and crosses is a waste of time :slight_smile:

War Games anyone?

5 Likes

WOPR?

1 Like

Duude. They did that in the Film War Games like 36 years ago.