The alternative rant thread - I LOVE

Think I’ll get mine on tomorrow :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I hope you said Chardonnay in an Essex accent.

That’s a reference to Footballers Wives btw :wink:

Haha. I did always stray from it due to it’s bad reputation. But our local wine shop yah, recommended some a while ago. And it’s very nice. The boss was quite wedded to good old sauv blanc.

@gingerbongo

:fire::ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I love that feeling of coming back from a session that you really didn’t want to do, or when you get out the door and then tell yourself you’ll cut the session short, only to hang on for the full thing.

7 Likes

Tried desperately to talk myself out of road riding this morning, procrastinated big time but then off I went and really enjoyed it.
Full roast at sister in laws and a glass of red wine …soon to be snoring!

5 Likes

Yesterday after my ride, I only had to wipe my bike down!

1 Like

Di2… when it works.

Do you wax it, or use silicone spray?
Or did it only need a brief wipe?

It’s a bike, not a custom car on an American TV show!

My Canyon is matte finish, so nothing other than some soapy water or detergent based product. Yesterday it was just some Muc-Off ‘bike wash’ spray and a clean cloth. But when that has run out, I’ll just put fairly liquid in the bottle!

I love getting my winter bike out of the secure storage, realising I didn’t tip it up after Sunday’s wet ride and that the water in the frame has frozen :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

4 Likes

At least it wasn’t urine.

1 Like

I don’t wee on my bike, or myself.
I drank 200ml in 3hrs on Sunday!

Being asked if my bike can be used for a photoshoot today, especially the request for it to be a bike with the “bendy handlebars”

2 Likes

Not even in an Ironman?

Nope!
My 5:26, 5:22 and 5:20 Outlaw bike splits all included a stop for a number two, where a number also comes out.

1 Like

#poowee

I tried to pee on the bike in a 70.3 and I couldn’t do it. Had to stop in a bush. Bashful bladder.

Silkolene Wash Off is where it’s at. :sunglasses:

Didn’t need one in Hamburg; it was so hot/windy I used everything I drank :thinking::grimacing: