The Pain Cave & Shed Awards

Just an extension from a plug in the house. I try not to put too many things on at the same time but it runs welder and lathe (separately) OK so lights, laptop etc aren’t an issue.

1 Like

Distinct lack of extra bikes in there surely you have more, although the Blade is a beauty always fancied one of those.

Spare room for us, bit of a dumping/bike room

4 Likes

Mountain bikes are in a separate shed round the back. :grin:

Multiple visors on show . Triafleet :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Haha a Scullery; you’re so posh Poet. The rest of us just call them utility rooms nowadays.

Where’s that photo of Graeme Obree in a damp coal cellar on a 70s exercise bike? :thinking:

Yes, he’s been disqualified from the Pauper category just for calling it that, however damp it may be.

1 Like

Okay, so that was two years ago…it looks a bit different now. With some GRP on the roof and proper drainage, the damp quickly sorted itself out.

So here’s a repurposed breakfast bar and kitchen wall cupboard, going on the side wall…following a nice scrub and paint of the “room” (not sure why this has rotated!)

And here it is today from the same angle.
Those medals are from this year, ready to be put away ready for 2020 medals.

Here’s the view from the cockpit:

5 Likes

LIONel would approve of your #epic fan.

1 Like

I miss my msn cave.

Endless pool.
Turbo
Dreadmill

Did you have a big picture of Bill Gates in there?

2 Likes

An endless pool would have put you straight to the top of the Dentist league table

1 Like

What?!?!

Did you move or get rid of it?

That shed was the most epic of man den’s.

I remember you documenting it on the old forum, it was pretty special.

A work in progress …!

6 Likes

2 Likes

I got it, even if others didn’t… :smile:The shame of being an IT geek

Divorce, so house got sold.

1 Like

Nice drape there over the breakfast bar.

I like your little plant on the windowsill as well. Will it be warm enough in the winter for it?

Cheers - it hides a multitude of sins!

The plant is a fake, just something nice to look at instead of a boring windowsill.

The drape is a shower curtain, just hemmed up and ran across on a net curtain elastic thing-a-mee-bob