Watcha Listening To?

I had this pop up today, so I went looking for a live version.

1 Like

First time I saw them was when they supported Tubeway Army in '79, just the two of them on stage with one of these called Winston, a very long time ago!

1 Like

This popped up on Spotify. Never heard it before, I likey! :+1:

1 Like

Agree. I’d say 5150 was as good as they got, and to be fair it’s very very good.
Wasn’t a big fan of Dave era VH, but like you I enjoyed his solo stuff. Eat ‘em and Smile + Skyscraper where great albums.

1 Like

Slide Away was for me the best track they ever recorded. Great album…,

1 Like

I’ve been digging a bit more into the band I posted a couple of posts up ‘The Last Internationale’

FMD she can bang out a tune!

2 Likes

I went out and bought this on CD I liked it so much, I can hear early Blur in it.

1 Like

I found a better version of the song above. Does my soul good to know there are still people out there making music like this and from NYC as well, which was a surprise.

They just look totally 'into it ’

Just been listening to this chap playing at Digbeth Civic Hall

2 Likes
1 Like

Scary, this just came up on my Spotify.

You should be horizontal now :smile:

1 Like

That well known mosh pit favourite '9 ‘til 5’ :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah was scanning through that re heel exercises. Some interesting stuff. I’ll prob look for a few good downhill runs lol :chart_with_downwards_trend:

No words to describe Tool live at Manchester Arena. :metal:

1 Like

I’m very envious. I love love love TOOL but couldn’t justify the ticket price, plus hotel, plus travel just on myself.

I’m glad you enjoyed it :+1:

1 Like

Fortunately I could just drive there and back afterwards. I paid £80 for top level, which was about the cheapest. Next time I’ll happily pay more for floor seats. It was fucking incredible.

2 Likes

Yeah by the time I got onto it, the prices were £95 for a sideways view or over £160 for a front on view.

1 Like

Ducking smashing the tunes tonight lol

Here ya go mate. As an ageing has been, the lyrics are too close to home. :smile: