Watcha watchin'?

Two more things on MI - Rogue Nation

I like how the composer merges the music with Turandot throughout the film, making the melody of Nessun Dorma in to a love theme for Hunt and Ilsa.

On the other hand the physics of the underwater data centre are bullshit. Constant supply of water feeding the current in the torus. Great, but there’s no drain, so where’s the water going? It’s just going to fill up and spill out.

2 Likes

MI - Rouge Nation, starring Ru Paul.

2 Likes

Bollocks. Edited my post now, so yours makes no sense anymore. :see_no_evil: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well I’m changing mine to Eddie Izzard

1 Like

Not even released here in Aus for another fortnight, so I’ll thank @Hammerer and co for cleaning up whatever happened yesterday :rofl:

3 Likes

So “self absorbed ninny” is a personal compliment, is it? :roll_eyes:

Do what you like, I’m not the one who can’t handle a packet of wine gums am I?

Or are you forgetting your homophobic outburst from last year, explained by…

Just remember you used your imagination to fill in the **** didn’t you?

There are plenty of 4 letter words that aren’t completely over the top.

Given that you were going to apologise, I guess even you knew you’d been one of them. :wink:

Cheers, Paul. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see the Idris Elba cowboy film, The Harder They Fall, is on Netflix this week. Missed it on the big screen so will catch up with this

Right, let’s see if you’re actually a genuine Weegie…

You’re weclome.

I’ve not seen the new Bond film yet; but all these spoilers hidden. Reminds me of recent rhetoric and some clickbait about DC frequenting gay clubs; method acting by any chance?

Apparently, when DC walks into a ‘normal’ pub, some alpha males want to start trouble to say they’re ‘taken Bond in a fight’. :roll_eyes:

Although the “What makes you think this is my first time” line in Skyfall was brilliant.

5 Likes

Silva was such a great character played by Bardem.

3 Likes

I’m not. Some of you presumed I was, after a few comments about Independence Etc think so I just went with it.

Watching some GCN Mallorca videos.
Getting excited for my trip…it’s six months away :see_no_evil::sob:

4 Likes

Where ya fae? Ipswich or summat? :laughing:

Well that’s food for thought - change my name to ‘persona non grata’ then

Guys apologies for the spoiler but I’m feeling a bit ganged up on - Just go easy

If you want to make me feel crappy then I’m happy to leave

2 Likes

@toby_Hole_in_the_leg - Not trying to make you feel crappy.

So in the words of a different Bond theme…

Live and let live

Take care, Paul. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Live and let Live until tomorrow, then die twice another day forever.

5 Likes

C’mon, don’t be an Octopussy, stick around. :wink:

6 Likes

@FatPom - You really are the man with the golden pun.

4 Likes

Somebody asked if was going to keep doing the puns and I said probably not but never say never again.

4 Likes