Watcha watchin'?

Ah I see, makes sense, thanks.

E-Prix from Berlin

Another awesome weekend WTS Yokohama male and female whilst on the turbo, Giro and UCI MTB XCC at Novo Mesto. That was a fantastic race to watch on RedBull

1 Like

Did Iraq put in some talent?

Some fucking idiot on Countryfile talking about water shortages in the future in the UK - ie England - but not in Scotland ha ha!

Everything, everywhere, all at once.

Batshit and amazing in equal measure.

1 Like

Im absolutley not watching it because I couldnt give two shits but I was flicking and there us some ITV thing about the unelected head of state we have had to fund for 70 years and Tom Cruise is on it. Why? What interest does he have in it, probsbly spied a way to talk about Top Gun. Very odd.

2 Likes

Tokyo Vice.
Love Life Se2
Meet the Khans :see_no_evil:

The Departed, my first viewing, Watchable, but didn’t set me on fire.

1 Like

Episode 1 of Tokyo Vice if you want to see someone set themselves on fire :fuelpump::fire::headstone:

Bosch Legacy

As good as the original series. :+1: Shame about the ads.

1 Like

Someone recommended Ted Lasso on Apple. Just watched the first episode, the juries out, I’ll give it one shot

1 Like

It’s joyous

2 Likes

Anyone tried The Pentavarate? :laughing: Netflix

You need to be a Mike Myers fan. I think.

One of my favourite lines from ‘So I Married An Axemurderer’ (an underrated film that requires multiple viewing)…”The Pentavarate: The Queen! The Pope! The Gettys! The Colonel! Ooh Colonel Sanders and his wee beady eyes! You’ll like my chicken…” :crazy_face:

Ah, maybe you had to be there, in the 90s…and half cut.

Well, this is that certain kind of humour in spades. Not really worth scoring - it’ll either be a 10 or a 0 depending on the viewer, and I’m laughing.

2 Likes

I found it hilarious , I hope they bring a new series out, although it probably ran its course in 2 seasons and might get a bit repetitive after that

1 season left.
Filming has wrapped I believe.

1 Like

Yeah. Tried one episode.
Not for me.

1 Like

I have liked Myers in the past, and like silly comedy. Been meaning to give it a go.

1 Like

It’s like Austin Powers on flippin steroids!

2 Likes

I love So I Married an Axe Murder.

Heeeed. Look at the size of that noggin.

Myers best work I think.

1 Like