Watcha watchin'?

Yeah this is just weird.

1 Like

Wet Leg at Glasto, There are probably the only new music I have liked in years.

3 Likes

Yeah i wasnt blown away. My eldest and I are Marvel fans but this one was weak.

Fingers crossed for Thor 4.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve always liked the Thors. They’re good fun.

Tried to get down with the kids and started to watch Billie Eilish at Glastonbury. Managed 2 minutes. Awful. Waiting for Primal Scream to come on.

5 Likes

Yeah nah.

Not one of Marvel’s best. What the hell were the comic book/screen writers smoking to come up with all that?!

1 Like

Crowd are going mental for her though! (just tuned in)

I quite like her music. But it’s really not stadium type music is it?!

1 Like

Shes strange, a great voice and some really good stuff but some of it is just headache inducing. Trying a bit too hard to be different and edgy

2 Likes

Some of the crowd look plain bored.

It’s just not pumping, jumping headline type music is it?

1 Like

I am loving the light up Welsh flag that’s getting a ton of airtime though. Cracking idea! :joy:

4 Likes

She’s no Metallica is she :rofl:

3 Likes

Just not my bag. Might be different if I was actually there. Mind you, I quite like the comfort of my sofa.

1 Like

I would hate to be there! :joy: Looks like my worst nightmare! People, no space etc.

4 Likes

Never wanted to go to Glastonbury. I went to Wireless at Hyde Park in 2006 which was good but i went home at night :rofl:

3 Likes

There’s part of me would love to go, but I’ve had enough of camping. I’d also meet most of my sixth form, which would be a bit awks.

2 Likes

My son’s off there, this year.

3 Likes

I got to see Super Furry Animals and Massive Attack which was brilliant. Cant remember many of the others, Pete Dochety’s band, Dirty Posh Boys or something were dreadful :wink:

1 Like

Foals! That’s better!

1 Like

Watched Marvel’s Black Widow last night - or should as say watched some of it as I canned it about half way through.

Despite a good sounding cast it was shite - completely bloody disjointed.

Only the last 20 mins are a little ropey to be fair.

Not sure what’s disjointed about it.

Middle third is wall to wall action