Watcha watchin'?

Yeah, that was on Hulu/FX (?) last year.
Great stuff :white_check_mark::+1:t3::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

looking for the swimming on iPlayer last night come across a Bradley Wiggins short on imposter syndrome. Easy way to kill 15 minutes talking a little about his “issues”

1 Like

I’m at Mum’s with my sister. It’s her choice.

Gunpowder Milkshake :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Watched Anatomy of a Fall last night, free on Prime Video. It just won an Oscar for Best Screenplay

Tight courtroom drama. Struck mostly by the differences in the French legal system and what you’d get here

5 Likes

It gets worse. Fast X :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

You’re dead to me :joy:

2 Likes

Just discovered Diane Morgan in Mandy on iPlayer. Yes, late to the party. She really is funny, one of my favourites. Some of the characters are so bad to the point of surprise that it’s on iPlayer, but it’s addictive.

3 Likes

I’m not proud of myself but I do love my sister, so it’s a family sacrifice. :smile:

2 Likes

Started The Watcher.

I can’t help feeling it should be a comedy. Not great in a horror series.

Kin s2 - 3 episodes tonight

1 Like

Father Ted :joy:

Never actually watched all of it!

8 Likes

These are small and those are far away

Small. … far away

8 Likes

Four Lions, 2010

Still as awkward and funny as originally seen

This review in 2020 though:

Talking to journalists when the film came out in May 2010, Morris spoke about writing the script after watching hours of outtakes from real martyrdom videos in court – some made by the same men who flew a plane into the Twin Towers.
“There’s a bit where they’re arguing about who’s cooler, Bin Laden or Johnny Depp,” he told Time Out . “You hear ridiculous things like, ‘My wife’s really pissed off with you ’cos she made you these sandwiches and you didn’t eat them and then you ate a load of chocolate spread. Hey, wouldn’t it be brilliant if we pulled an airliner out of the sky?’”

2 Likes

Cant beat a bit of big jet tv on a windy day.

11 Likes

‘Drop it! Drop it!!!’

3 Likes

SEAL TEAM :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The TV series? I enjoyed that to start with but a few seasons in it swapped to a different channel and kinda went off the boil.

1 Like

Yeah it’s on SKY Now as my sister has her stick here.

1 Like

Bullet Train now :grin:

2 Likes

Also watching Boys in the Boat, enjoying it so far.

1 Like