Weather: because we're mostly so British

Just cold and wet here. With occasional very wet snowflakes. Glad I didn’t commute in.

1 Like

All schools closed here.

Nothing but a bit of cold rain.

Parents are absolutely fizzing.

:laughing:

7 Likes

What a miserable day. Cold, windy, grey and pissing it down.

Same here - we got soaked on the morning dog walk and I’m keeping an eye on the weather app to find a “dry” slot for the afternoon walk :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thought I saw a gap in the rain, went for a walk. Got soaked.

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Grim drive home.

2 Likes

Just grey and cold here, but there’s snow on the moors.

The forecast suggests I’m not going to see that bright thing in the sky for another 10 days :frowning:

2 Likes

This weather can do one. Got soaked twice yesterday, soaked again today. Sick of it.

Forecast for next week is just rain, rain and more rain.

5 Likes

Took the train from Hereford to Birmingham earlier - some of the flooding across Hereford and Worcestershire is quite widespread.

Forecast for Oman - rain showers on 3 days. Fuck

2 Likes

Felt spring like for this mornings dog walk, now it’s peeing down!

3 Likes

River Avon in Bath today. I’ve put my kayak in there before and it’s about a 3ft drop usually.

6 Likes

Please be spring :grinning:

6 Likes

Was just mentioning to Mrs GB yesterday how our 'village/town green is covered in crocus at the mo. Daffs are out and in flower in sheltered spots. We’ve got snowdrops ad primroses in the garden, with the daffs shooting but not flowering yet.

There’s hope!

3 Likes

Beautiful, I can’t even take photos of my birthday presents because of the sunshine!

7 Likes

It was a beautiful sunset over Vauxhall this evening while I was walking the dogs.

It felt pretty mild during the day, but it got cold very quickly when the sun started to go down

4 Likes

Classic stuff @AndyS .

It’s gone from a lovely day to effin’ cold in our house. Heating is on.

2 Likes

Lovely sunset here. Has been clear blue skies all day but yeah as soon as the heat from the sun went was chilly.

7 Likes

Bloody cold in the house this morning. I’ve got my ‘won’t be needing that again’ jumper on :smile:

4 Likes

House has been odd last week or so. The temp on the thermostat suggests its chuffing freezing in the house, but I feel ok. I have stopped the heating coming on the timer and just put it on when I feel cold. That often bares little relation to what the thermostat says.

2 Likes