Weather: because we're mostly so British

Bloody raining again. Still havent learnt my lesson, go for a walk in trainers, massive puddles. Must wear waterproof walking boots!

3 Likes

This morning the BBC weather app said dry until midday and then wet in the afternoon while the Apple weather app said rain to midday and dry in the afternoon :man_shrugging:

The reality was heavy rain until 10am and then on and off light rain. It’s still raining now and looks in for the day :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wish the wind would f*ck off. Planned a 5km TT run for tomorrow, yesterday forecast was not much wind, now its 28kph gusts :confused:.

4 Likes

turned absolutely miserable here. Just in time for a schlep down to Somt later on :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful day in London today. Really mild too

5 Likes

I would go one further and say its actually pretty warm out. Took my jumper off when I was out for a walk.

2 Likes

I went for my little lunchtime stroll and had an ice lolly from the village shop.
When we look back in October and say there was no summer, we can say, remember that day in February.

4 Likes

No. No we can’t :cold_face:

1 Like

A very spring like day down south today. I had to pop along to our local sailing club to get on the roof and change a battery in the weather station that I (for my sins) maintain and run a little website for.

Lovely view from the roof.l and I didn’t fall off of the ladder getting down. I was a bit hot in my thermals walking home :joy:

7 Likes

Just raining in Manchester :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Been chucking it done nearly all day here, but very mild.

1 Like

Day of two halves here. This morning was quite nice but mid afternoon started chucking it down and hasn’t stopped since.

2 Likes

Think today is the first day in about 3 months that the heating hasnt been on at all.

2 Likes

Absolutely glorious here now, probably about 15c and no wind.

It was pretty miserable in Somt this morning and the roads on the drive back were very bad between Wells and Shepton, part of a wall had collapsed into a river which had burst its banks and flooded the road.
We got through but they were just about to close it, so that the 3 fire engine could park and presumably pump out.
Very bad just before Longleat as well.
Better towards home but the Note needed a clean, you couldn’t tell what colour the car was on the lower half!

2 Likes

Absolutely pissing it down here, its dark Ive got the lights on, its cold as well so the heating has gone on. Horrible.

Ive got 1500 leaflets to deliver for cricket club and am yet to find a break in the rain to go do it.

Bored of it. Last week couple of days felt like spring

2 Likes

Yep - sick of the rain. Away in the van this weekend - glad I booked a hard standing pitch.

2 Likes

It’s been so wet this week, my washing machine just refused to wash my kit 'cos it claimed it was over 9kg!

4 Likes

Feckin hailstorm here right now
:flushed:

8 Likes

And now we’ve just had a massive clap of thunder, which has sent the dogs hiding.

It started out a lovely sunny day too :man_shrugging:

4 Likes