Weather: because we're mostly so British

Which begs the question, what does he normally wear?

8 Likes

not a lot. :rofl:

6 Likes

Oohh I tell a lie. The cloud has lifted and it’s now just a tiny bit of haze and blue sky.

Power has gone off in the house as they’re upgrading our electrical substation / transformer thingy. So can’t get any WiFi on my laptop. So sitting in the sun instead! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Arse, forecast is now for light rain soon :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: hopefully drying up afterwards.

2 Likes

Started misty, bit of a rain, grey and dull now

1 Like

It’s freezing at the start of the race in Northumberland, the sea mist is covering us :cold_face:

Then seeing pictures of people on the west coast in glorious sunshine and short sleeves!

4 Likes

Absolutely baking on my run this morning

1 Like

Started off proper cold this morning. Had my jumper on then the cloud cleared and its a lovely day.

2 Likes

Proper glorious day up here. I’m basking in it.

2 Likes

After putting F50 on my face and neck I saw a grand total of 20 seconds of sunshine :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Beach day today down here. Perfect sunny weather with a gentle sea breeze.

5 Likes

What a beautiful morning. After only living in the area for 45 years I noticed a signposted walk this morning, I’ve not noticed before, so took the dogs around it. Five kilometres and very nice too.

15 Likes

Forecast, no rain today :grinning:

Sitrep, pissing it down :roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And I was hoping to get out on my bike after work!

4 Likes

forecast to rain this evening and all day tomorrow in Y Bannau.

bugger

2 Likes

Forecast says rain in That London today - nothing so far, but the skies look threatening

2 Likes

Grey AF and breezy here. I have shorts and a t-shirt on but slightly optimistic there :smile:

1 Like

Its rained overnight and there is some heavyish rain forecast for later. Also now a thunderstorm warning.

Im covering for another coach at a cricket game later but looks like it might be called off at this rate.

3 weeks into the season and I think we are about 50/50 for games played vs called off.

2 Likes

It ended up raining for most of yesterday here and judging by the amount of standing water on the roads this morning, it must have rained most of last night too.

Funnily enough, I didn’t see as many other cyclists this morning :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wet overnight here and more headed this way I think.

1 Like

Yep rained heavily last night from about 5pm. Cricket was called off. Absolutely chucked it down all morning.

Looks like the T20 world cup warm up for England is unlikely to go ahead today.

1 Like