2024 Races

Fantastic result @buzz

1 Like

Quality

That is a result :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:. Nice

Noticed @Tupperware has also been turning out some monster training runs on Strava, wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar marathon smashfest appear soon ??

2 Likes

Awesome work fella, have you gone sub 3 before?

I’d be incredibly surprised if he hadn’t. I’m sure @buzz was a full on speedster in years gone by as well.

Yes, on 3 previous occasions. Not to scare anyone, but the last time just preceded a global pandemic.

10 Likes

It was madness… :rofl: running along the shingle beach, through mud bogs, streams, off camber muddy fields, super slippy downhills, cliff side steps…up, down, up, down. Great fun though
I saw the winners time and thought how the heck can anyone run 7min/mile pace on that course…crazy

15 Likes

Honestly. When i watch him run, it looks like his feet barely touch the ground. He’s an annoyingly humble and lovely lad as well, so i can’t even hate him! :rofl: tbh i think if he got proper coaching and went to live up in the lakes or something, he’d be in a GB trail vest in no time.

Great effort though!

3 Likes

In my yoof, I always said I wouldn’t run a marathon until I retired from proper running. My first marathon was done after I’d had knee surgery on an ITB issue which effectively ended my track career, so I guess that is true. My 2nd marathon was my last race before I decided to do more swim bike training and take up this proper retirement sport called triathlon. Not going to hit those times again 15 years later…

10 Likes

Is that Sam? He did look like he was hovering at Norm’s. I don’t like him much :joy:

1 Like

Withdrawn from the Half Oner in April :cry:

6 Likes

On the start list for Turkey.

34 Likes

Outstanding :clap:

1 Like

Woohoo! Nice one @doka

You’ve certainly been putting in the hours!

1 Like

Brilliant, any idea how to follow?

1 Like

Don’t think so, the Cup races are pretty low key.

1 Like

nice one mate

1 Like

Nice one @Doka , how exciting :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks, I think most if not all my competitors are full time athletes though :confused:.

8 Likes

Even sweeter when you crush their dreams to dust then :wink: :muscle:

1 Like