60 in 61

oh dear…recover quickly…

12 in 12…but tired today…

hill reps yesterday (for the first time in a while) and i had to drag myself back out on the 12k loop today

Are you doing the full 12km each time?

8 in 8
All 10km
PB this morning

3 Likes

Still going strong. Will get today’s run in this evening. I’ve been surprised that I haven’t felt that fatigued. Seems regular running suits me

3 Likes

do a proper run then see how you feel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hahaha!

no, a mixture of distances…but getting out every day…

1 Like

10 x 10km done

Have also had some double days when out with the students, but that’s barely running

1 Like

15 x 15 done…but it was a bit of a drag today!

1 Like

My running has gone to the dogs. Just cannot seem to get back to running nice and free. Stiff as a board and have been for a few years now. Becoming quite upset about it. Cannot run every day as this will end up in an even deeper spiral and I would most definitely pick up an injury in this cranky old body. I do like the idea though and did 10km this morning. Might try and do something on Wednesday or Thursday. Wish I could run every day like you guys. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

why not do 1 or 2 k each day instead?

There is that - ha ha. Might help with my running form too (ie run nice and smooth for 1km each day for a week and then try extending it by 1/2 km and see if I can still run smooth.

1 Like

perfect - but you don’t have to round the numbers up - just run until you lose form, then walk home…

1 Like

23 in 23

1 Like

30 out of 30.

Thoroughly enjoyed my running this month

4 Likes

i had to take a couple of days out last week - the business is under so much pressure - and i was finding myself heading out for 5 mins with poor form just to tick a box…

back on it soon…

3 Likes

I’ll be interested to see what happens to my running post lockdown.

Obviously I’ve seen some great aerobic gains over the last 4 weeks from just running everyday at a steady pace

Almost down to 7 minute mile for an hour in Z2
(below 130 bpm)

Once the pools open I’ll be back swimming three times a week, so running will be back to 4 times a week

2 Likes

Having a day off today.

Will double up over the weekend with something short

Back on it with a tough 26k up hill and down dale…followed by a 2.5 hour turbo whilst watching the women’s race at Daytona…

Easy 4k today…

3 Likes