All Things Cats

Thanks for all of your kind words you guys are the best. I thought she was a gonna last night so stayed up through the night (been a long time since I last did that) A double espresso at Glasgow Queen Station before catching the train home was handy. I’m now exhausted and emotional.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that @leahnp, I’m sure she was treated like a princess her whole life & never more so than during her recent illness.

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear this :confused:

3 Likes

How you doing @leahnp ? How were the kids with the sad news? :frowning:

2 Likes

So sorry @leahnp

What a beautiful little cat. Her eyes are stunning.

Rip little one

1 Like

So sorry to read this, at least she will have known she was loved at the end. Hope the kids took the news as well as they could

1 Like

I am really sorry to hear that - glad you got to be with her .

1 Like

Thanks Mike, my daughter has taken it hard as basically they grew up together and if you had to look for her she would always be there in daughter’s room waiting for her to come home.
During meal times the cat had her own dining chair as she liked to sit with us during meals. The vet thought it was odd that she would sit on the chair during a consult. So staring at an empty seat is hard so I think we will go out for dinner.

10 Likes

That is heartbreaking !

Get to the rescue when the pain eases and give another little soul the best life they could imagine.

I’m soft as your pocket when it comes to animals as you can probably tell… but we live longer than they do, I just feel privileged to spend my life concurrently with there’s.

Enjoy your tea

6 Likes

A friend for breakfast

13 Likes

Thought I’d finally lost mine this morning.
Not least cause I actually had a night sleep without her crying all night.
Not eaten from the auto feeder.

Curled up in one of the beds, couldn’t see her breathing. Still warm, but bed is on radiator.
After about 2 minutes with her she finally stirred.

Everyday stress !!!

6 Likes

I keep mine on just dry food after my old cat lost all her teeth. The dry food helps keep their teeth clean somewhat vs the wet stuff, also clearing up any cat sick is much easier :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t get 2 mins peace in this house. If it’s not children it’s chickens trying to get in the house. If it’s not chickens it’s the cat trying to lick my head! :joy:

She’s got a weird thing for freshly showered scents. She starts rubbing her head all over my head and tries to bite me whilst getting over excited whenever it smells strongly of shampoo/shower gel. Weirdo! :joy:

8 Likes

Two of mine like chlorine. They go nuts and try to lick me when I get back from swimming.

4 Likes

Our idiot enjoys my wife & daughter’s hair. She’ll get on the back of the sofa headbutt them & then exhale loudly through her nose into their hair like the sociopath she is :joy: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Haha - yes the same as ours. But then the paws come around the front (a bit like when you cover someone’s eyes to surprise them if you apprached them from behind) … and then the claws and teeth, Psycho cat! :rofl:

1 Like

13 Likes

Mrs W has painted this for a friend’s birthday, of her two cats.

19 Likes

At first I thought they were sitting on someone (?Mrs W) who was making the fashion error of vertical stripes on their bottom half and horizontal stripes on top.

But they are cushions right? (please tell me they are cushions :man_facepalming:)

1 Like

They are cushions!

1 Like