All Things Cats

Stuck in my head this….

6 Likes

4 Likes

My little hussy of a cat popped out her second litter yesterday while I was in work. 5 of them this time, all very cute; currently undergoing family negotiations over how many we keep!

12 Likes

Time for mum to have a trip to the vets? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

I love me a nice Ginger Pussy!

Wrong site… sorry !!

There so cute.

3 Likes

FFS

6 Likes

Apparently, it’s #internationalblackcatday, so going to post a pic of lovely Merlin. He’s really struggled in this heat and off his food, which is very unusual. Seems back to himself today and came in for a cuddle.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Just returned from the vets. Sadly “Alice the Emo cat” is no longer with us.
Rather appropriately born 06/06/06, we took her in as a Rescue cat 10 years ago. She enjoyed self harming and tuna.
R.I.P

20 Likes

Oh mate, so sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Sad time - I’m sure she was happy with the quantity of tuna provided and the life she got.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that but I’m sure she enjoyed those years that she adopted you.

2 Likes

Ah sorry to hear that. :pensive:

1 Like

Lived her best life

1 Like

Sorry to hear that

Just found mine. Not seen her all day!

7 Likes

Sad times, but comfort yourself with the knowledge that the good life she enjoyed with you would have more than offset any hard times in her earlier life.

1 Like

We live longer than them.

Very sad RIP

4 Likes

We appear to have been slightly adopted by this fellah

He drops by through the back door every evening at about 5pm and rolls about on the tiles for an hour or so, then goes away again. Think he likes the A/C

We are calling him قطة (Qita), which means “cat”… Inventive eh?

14 Likes

Love what you’re doing with the rental. You’ve really owned it & stamped you’re personality all over :grin:.

3 Likes