And now for the gallery... ...what images have you got?

I do have a DSLR but that one was taken with a mobile (and then played around with in Photoshop) so a bit grainy etc.

On a roll, this is another Felixstowe (open water swim there usually early am and will take a pic or two if it looks interesting)

4 Likes

Red sky at night…the barn’s on fire

3 Likes

Favourites I’ve taken are purely from being in a great location and having a phone on me and not examples of clever photography unlike some of the skills on here.

Few special sunsets, some good photos from safari and the Niagara Falls boat. And a wide shot of the FNB Johanassburg stadium, spectacular stadium anyway but more for the memory of 95,000 singing, dancing and playing vuvuzelas together despite being so called “arch-rivals” in a championship deciding match.

Figured uploading all can’t be pleasing @Hammerer and the servers :joy:

10 Likes

If you click on the preview button bottom right you can adjust size of image to 50%

1 Like

Name that triathlon swim (not my pic) …
18a Swim View

Photo from the best ride of the year so far … another lake rather closer to home

Blog Header 3
Another lake, everyone should get this … from my old blog header

rsz_1rsz_20160529_093404
My phone background … looking south from Ballachulish bridge

I have lots of pics from travelling

10 Likes

First one Norseman?

1 Like

Yes … easy really :slight_smile:

The second is Llyn Padarn from the 2 Dams ride I did in Snowdonia a month or so ago.
There are two reservoirs on gated roads that you can cycle up to. One above Dinorwig which is the highest bit of tarmac in Wales and the more famous Stwlan dam just outside Blaenau. Both are recommended and can be easily linked (our ride was c85 miles / 2500m climbing but you could do something shorter).

The third is Wastwater from the summit of Great Gable, possibly the best view in the UK?

I can quite happily post many pics on different subjects :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Took this over the weekend……

16 Likes

Favourite from this weekends exploring

9 Likes

Very nice action shot!

From a trip to Wales a while ago, a low flying Skoda and a Fiesta in a car wash:

11 Likes

Get over to ‘Cactus’. (mind the sharks!)

Found this one I took in Malta a few years ago

1 Like

I love Malta. Went on a holiday years ago. Would love to go back.

Felixstowe was channeling its inner Malibu when I turned up for swim squad this morning.

15 Likes

One taken on my phone during a recent family trip to Ireland.
(First holiday I can remember where I didn’t take a camera.)

No tricks, just a particularly misty start to the morning. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Looks like the Tory party logo tree

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

That film is awesome!

1 Like