And now for the gallery... ...what images have you got?

Ha, my brother knows it through his cycling club, told my mum about it and now we go there for the flowers. They have an amazing selection of plants and pots etc. Last time we went my dd was discussing what she needs to do to own such an estate :joy:

1 Like

Mixed bag of weather today, but sun made an appearance so popped out to the headland…

17 Likes

We are surrounded by retired people, so lots of nice gardens around here.

2 Likes

Yes, we are definitely the lowly apprentices compared to some of our neighbours!

No waves but made up for it with some trotters :rofl:

9 Likes

The angles going on it that picture are making me feel a bit queasy :wink:
My dad was in a camera club when I was a kid and one of the cardinal sins is not having the horizon level. Even now when I show him random holiday photos on my phone I get the odd tutt :grimacing:

2 Likes

Poet: licks lips.

1 Like

The sea is downhill here, perfect for an IM swim :grin:

3 Likes

I’m guessing you could run most of that swim course too.

Yep, just like Forster back in the day :+1:

Heading into Tignes

Col de L’Iseran descent

Heading up the valley to La Berade

Straw man on the Telegraphe

Lac de Roselend

21 Likes

Nice

Amazing photos. Would love to ride around there

2 Likes

The forum only lets me post 5 photos and only getting 4Gvsignal so a real pain to post anything.
Will do a few more in the coming days

2 Likes

…and relax.

15 Likes

Not for everyone but after my misfortune I found out there’s a UNESCO world heritage site in Essen, a huge old mine and coke works you can walk around!

Not dissimilar to some areas of my homeland decades ago and some of the coke works still lies mothballed and awaiting demolition

An eyesore to most but not to all.

7 Likes

I’ll be hitting that line of buoys later when I get the chance; how far before it doesn’t feel easy :rofl:

11 Likes

I remember driving through Essen once; very post WW2 centre… concrete jungle after being flattened in the war.

2 Likes

Looks ace! I’ve had Montenegro on my radar for a while. Do report back. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Ah FFS, there’s a 2.5km swim marathon from the hotel tomorrow evening…:thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::scream::roll_eyes:

I’ll see how I feel having a dip later. At least I bought the cheat shorts.

12 Likes