Better than a Timex?

I thought you had more than 2.4 children?

Oops, as above.

I don’t know anyone who’s been put under for the snip. Can’t say I enjoyed having my testicles injected though, and then asked if I wanted to keep the tubes :sweat_smile::nauseated_face:

Mine said to me “You seem a bit nervous, you sure about the op etc”

To which I replied

"yeah, 100%. I’m just not used to a guy playing around with my nuts with a scalpel in hand! *

2 Likes

I do. My mate, all 6 foot 6 of him. Managed to wangle 2 weeks off work for a snip thanks to his anaesthetic phobia.

I had mine burned away, no scalpel :scream:

How did they get in? Mine was cauterised once in.

Oh, yeah :see_no_evil::rofl:
Maybe then - I just remember the smell of burning skin and singed hair :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Were you not asked to remove your baw hair before turning up?

as far as tangents from the original thread go this is definitely up there with the best

7 Likes

I had assumed there was only one injection that covered both nuts so once that was over, I relaxed a bit. then the bastard did the 2nd jab without telling me - I sat bolt upright and nearly twatted the guy. a few expletives were said.

4 Likes

That’s a bit harsh of your wife…were you asleep?

1 Like

But in my experience you probably need to pay privately for the anaesthetic…

If you have met the Swiss and a few other nationalities running around China buying watch parts you would realise that the bulk of the ‘expensive’ timepiece market is in fact a load of old bollocks and therefore quite closely related.

Not heard that. I got it sorted through work; even had MT drive me home afterwards :+1:

Assos isn’t made in CH either; Bulgaria iirc. I think most high end euro sports/outdoor clothing is made in Eastern Europe; Castelli is Moldova. Some of the more desirable ally military kit also Bulgaria.

Just kidding - my doc stabbed and cut almost in the same motion so the numbing effect kicked in several minutes after the job was underway.

Most Swiss movements start life as an Chinese ETA product. The cost usually rises alarmingly once the hands on labour on Swiss side starts.