Bowflex. WTAF

enjoy!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Exercise bikes are old news, but what everyone wants these days is Synergistic Integration and Amplified

Sorry I dont even know what that means. That is height of marketing BS.

Itā€™s hard no from me and Iā€™ve not even looked into the detail, looks like a load of crap

2 Likes

Sounds a lot like Coach Troy is back (for those that have been around tri a while)ā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

I like this bit from the CT editorial.

I think itā€™s fair to say that weā€™ve hit a peak. Iā€™m not sure in what category, exactly, but somethingā€™s certainly at an all-time high.

Also, I love hw the woman in the backwards cap thinks thatā€™s how you steer a bike a bike. She looks like sheā€™s setting up for the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca. (badly). :laughing:

ā€œUnstationaryā€

It makes my brain hurt!

ā€œ100 resistance levels, yeah theres no such thing as muscle memory.ā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»

I think theyve finally shot all the Creatives and given the job to an algorithm.

2 Likes

I am going to cable tie some teeny tiny dumbbells to my bike on the turbo trainer. At some point they too will fall off onto my feet thereby replicating the awesome ā€œcatabolic-anabolicā€ effect they are surely designed for. I will have foot bones of iron!

2 Likes

I havenā€™t Googled the price, but that looks like another expensive clothes airer.

I have always liked the look of the Kinetic Rock and Roll turbo, but I donā€™t think that would tick the boxes in the lifestyle brand of their demographic.

1 Like

According to CT, between $1700-$2100 USD.

1 Like

Next thing you know they will invent an exercise bike on wheels that actually moves forward in proportion to the amount of pedalling you do and which you can use outdoors to travel through incredibly realistic environments.

7 Likes

To be fair, my Core does need some shredding.

1 Like

By weird coincidence I tried using a ā€˜guided runā€™ in the Nike Run appā€¦and I swear it was the same voice and script writer as that ad! It did made me laugh but Id signed up for two hours of nonsensical americanisms with no way to disable it.

2 Likes

Can I have shoes and gloves that are filled with Ice, to replicate winter riding

2 Likes

I still have several Coach Troy DVDs on the shelf.

1 Like