2021 BRIGHTON MARATHON WEEKEND
Postponed until 10-12th September 2021
Kinda thought this would happen, surprised they made the call this early though
IM Barcelona is October 3rd so I can’t really do it.
They offer deferral to 2022
They offer full refund
Probably the smart move.
After two sets of winter marathon training, Im really not that keen on another one. Putting it off to 2022 just puts a downer on 2022 for me.
And I feel bad about getting a refund.
Maybe I’ll leave it for 2021 as an optional event if Barca gets cancelled again?
Or as a last long run before Barca…not the smart move!