British Triathlon Transgender Policy 2022 July

announcement:
“For competitive activity above the age of 12, the policy stipulates a Female category, open to athletes who are the female sex at birth, and an Open category, open to all individuals, including male, transgender and those non-binary who were the male sex at birth”

A rare outbreak of common sense!??!!?!?!?! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

A few more posts on trans and sport here. One of the admins might need to give you ‘trusted status’ to see it. @Poet

https://forum.tritalk.co.uk/t/first-trans-athlete-at-olympics/2679/334?u=jgav

1 Like

worlds gone mad( in my view )

1 Like

i thought i had access to that, but it seems not…

This policy is not supported by WT as yet…

1 Like

It’s not completely common sense, but close…

We now have a protected category for “female” whereas, to comply with equality, there should be two protected categories of male and female plus an open category…

2 Likes

yes that would be even better

too right. cultural self-destruction. all in pursuit of some naïve/deluded marxist dream (nightmare).

1 Like

post marxist, i think…

…but the result will be the same…

2 Likes

SPLITTERS!!! :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You havent read enough posts in the last 100 days you slacker, fixed for you :wink:

@Toyota_Crown you can see the top secret Blackpool Lounge now also :wink:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t give this away, they won’t appreciate it properly :laughing:

2 Likes

T_C is like royalty in these parts, and eJC will buy me a beer in slims later :wink:

2 Likes

I know I have seen him at a few races, running and tri as I used live around his part of the world and go back regularly and daren’t say hello. Although I did give him a ‘fellow cyclist’ wave when I saw him the other weekend on my ride to Lincoln.

3 Likes

My favourite was overtaking him at the London marathon at 11 miles, having a chat and waltzing on my way leaving him in my wake. To be fair he had a broken hip, had cycled from Lincoln the day before and still beat me :wink:

4 Likes

great. I can blank you all in there too :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yep…i overtook him at UK70.3 when he ploughed into a hedge…he still got back on and finished…

2 Likes