Challenge Daytona

I guess you missed the TUE doping suspension thread on Slowtwitch…

edit:
He was an automatic qualifier.

no, no … it was tongue in cheek as a result of that thread

1 Like

Yep, remember we’re sharper than a Bark River Bravo 1 with a flat grind around here; it’s all for the laughs :hocho:

1 Like

Any idea how this will be streamed?

Intermittently, with random add breaks, and PNF droning over the top?

2 Likes

And when is the what now?

:joy:

Love the little smirk from Ali at the very end of this clip

4 Likes

Just starting to get a little tingle of excitement over this.

Just need to check the UK times and plan next weekend.

1 Like

They’re doing a good job of hyping it, so i hope the racing lives up to expectations.

to be honest, it would work better for me if it started late in the evening! More chance of me actually being able to watch it. If it’s ‘prime’ day time, then i’ll just be snatching glances at my phone all day i’d imagine.

Did anyone discover how they’ll be streaming in the UK?

1 Like

Some of these prizes they’re giving away on their raffle though … jeeez! (it’s great that money is being raised for charity, but still! )

Win a virtual smoothie making experience with Dani Ryf (wtf)

1 Like

UK times will be women 15:00 men 19:00.

I think the streaming will be from the PTO website, I’ve signed up so amongst being deluged with updates (Breakfast with Bob > a daily raffle for pre race hype…) so will get final details at some point.

Definite twinkle in Ali’s eye; he fancies this…

Yeah that’s what i thought, but wasn’t sure if i’d missed anything. Went on the website and it just loops you back to their newsletter. Like you say, their content writers are busy at the mo!!!

You have a zoom chat while you use a blender to make a smoothie and just smashes the fruit with her hands.

I think Lisa Norden could go well. Good ITU swimmer and runner and really strong cyclist.

2 Likes

Every time you ask her a question she hits the blender and can’t hear you. Meaning she doesn’t have to listen to some tri hard uber fan waffling on. Sorry Hans, your 12 minute slot is over.

Holly Lawrence looking like an early favourite as well.

3 Likes

Very Patridge-esk.

2 Likes

Will it be free to watch? I might register late on, save the spam!

2 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:

I saw a discussion about this on ST earlier. Apparently the donation is optional.

Tbf I wouldn’t be averse to donating an amount. I waste enough money on other crap! :joy:

1 Like