Christmas 2023

I gave you loads of extra weeks this year and you heathen still couldn’t put the thread together by yourselves so come, show us your trees, decorations, drinks, spiritual effigies…

5 Likes

Who the hell has their decorations up this early? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I searched for and then nearly started a 2023 thread a couple of weeks ago but decided to hold fire. Unlike our decorations… will post a photo soon.

6 Likes

We normally go for start of Dec, maybe 3 weeks out. Went earlier, but milder this year as we’re off next Fri. Mini tree and that’s about it.

2 Likes

Christmas starts Nov 1st and ends Feb 13th.

Easter starts Feb 15th. FWIW.

5 Likes

13 Likes

check the hat out

:arrow_upper_left:

5 Likes

Ours went up on Thursday, it’s not been attacked by the dogs yet … but there’s still time :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

17 Likes

Who’s organised!!!

Pressies already wrapped as well!

3 Likes

Our other tree has wrapped presents underneath … all empty boxes, just keep them in a suitcase the rest of the year :joy:

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Absolutely zero input from me :sweat_smile:. Infact I only noticed the wrapped presents taking the picture & thaught shit I’ve work to do :scream:

8 Likes

First Baileys coffee (of this season) drunk, fire on and crappy Christmas film on TV. :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

I think we’ll probably buy out tree tomorrow.

It feels early to me, but we’re away in Yorkshire from 25th to 22nd, so it really needs to go up this week.

It’ll be interesting to see how the 2 young dogs react to having a strange tree appear in the house :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

We got our tree today, which is the earliest we’ve got it up, in a long time (gyick-gsnerk). Just white lights on it until little wheezy comes home. Apparently it’s family tradition that she decorates the tree with Mrs W, although this is news to me.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Drove through Richmondshire today :white_check_mark:
Lovely 250 mile round trip in driving rain and 40mph winds over the Pennines :sob:

4 Likes

Carol service next thursday…that’ll be the first day of Xmas for me…

5 Likes

That’s a long way for a tree! Well done sir.

4 Likes