D'ya like dags?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

7 Likes

YASS! You could win a wildlife photography competition with that. Great photo. Is that a working cocker?

He’s a Sprocker, never worked a day in his life lol…

6 Likes

Haha. I meant the breeding line. We have a working Springer. She cant work for shit, unless work involves running round at at 100mph or stealing food. Show springers are bigger and slower, ours is very athletic. Muscle definition to rival Chris Hemsworth.

Beautiful doggy you have.

Sprockers are the best dogs on the planet…

here’s mine… its got so little between its ears its untrue… but she’s loyal beyond comparison.

4 Likes

Don’t underestimate how clever they are!

3 Likes

Salty sea dog

2 Likes

thats a “come on, throw the bloody ball” picture if I’ve ever seen one! :smile:

1 Like

She is massively ball obsessed and was thinking of stealing another dogs ball in that photo so she was being asked where her ball was to distract her. She is so fucking fast even if you call her back shes already gone light speed before she hears.

1 Like

Squirrel chasing

3 Likes

One of our friends has a springer that climbs trees chasing squirrels… It regularly gets 6’ or more high…

6 Likes

Sorry, basically a double post. But just posting little miss PSYCHO here for posterity. She’s quite nippy at the moment as she’s teething. She also seems to get bursts of energy and doesn’t know what to do with it…of course a run or long walk is out of the equation for now.

10 Likes

She’s lovely!

Maisie says hi!

11 Likes

CUTE! Recent addition?

Duplicate puppy post & you say you’re not in it for the likes :thinking:

:grin:

7 Likes

nope, that’s an old pic… she’s now 5…. Just to warn you, Springers grow into mud and water monsters!

3 Likes

Meh, just putting it in the right place for the Dag Luvvers :wink:

Oh yeah, seen that with my SiL’s two Springers! In fact we borrowed ‘Solo’ when I proposed at the top of The Cobbler in Scotland.