Endure 24 take 2

Yes! Well done LO :star_struck:

Good luck @FatPom

1 Like

Benchmark set, have a good day/night/day beating it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Best of luck @FatPom

1 Like

Up early for a shower and a walk. The calm before the metaphorical and literal storm🤪

14 Likes

Great picture FP. Looks so peaceful. Could you sleep?

Thanks Anna. That was 5.45am. I did sleep a bit. Long story but out of my own bed I don’t do well. I had a bad accident a few years back and broke lots of bones. I can only sleep on my right side for 10mins at a time.
In my own bed I’m used to turning over but other places it’s harder.

On top of that, we are in the Solo area which is a different venue/layout to last year. Close to the race village which is great but last night they had the Heineken Bar and DJ pumping until 11pm and I mean pumping. We slept after that, LO us asleep now but she was up earlier for the loo.
I got up in the night as well. We have a toilet on the adventure bus but I’m too chicken to to empty the cassette , so we use the site toilets.

It was dead quiet after 11.00 , many solos set up their stuff and go home until this morning(wise).

I’m a bit worried that there might be announcements all night with the runners coming through but that won’t be my problem🤣

Really good vibe here though. About to make bacon sarnies👍

6 Likes

Enjoy yourself @FatPom, that’s the main thing! Embrace whatever success is to come :+1: :muscle:

3 Likes

Sounds a bit of an adventure for all of you. At least you won’t need the bed tonight - got to see the positives where you can :laughing: It all looks very exciting and a bacon sarnie is the perfect way to start the day :+1:
Looking forward to any updates Mrs FP can post or if she just wants to chat whilst waiting for you :blush:

4 Likes

Best wishes FP hope it all goes well for ya

1 Like

Nutrition has officially started :sunglasses:

Thanks all

11 Likes

Bedt if luck FP, as others have said I really hope you enjoy it. Well you know, enjoy it, hate it then enjoy it afterwards :laughing:.

Well done LO!

2 Likes

Cheers mate, it’s very definition of ‘type 2 fun’ :grin:

3 Likes

Have a good one FP! Try to “enjoy” the experience

Mrs FP about to take over

14 Likes

Good luck boss

1 Like

Great :star_struck: stick to your plan FP and good luck :+1: Welcome Mrs FP and LO :wave: looking foward to your updates and any pictures :blush:

Ian just took off at 12pm ish. His face beamed with excitement. Thank you for all your support and cheers.

25 Likes

Hope he is still beaming in 12 hours :grin:

Go Ian! :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you !! Ian just completed the very first lap !

12 Likes